Universal The Executive (by Riverman Media LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Heroki??
    How are you playing that? It's not out right?

2. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    It's out... Look in app store

Sorry, back on topic. Everyone get The Executive.

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Hell yea !

This game is freaking incredible. It's well worth the money. There's nothing to even say except the pic!

Yea that's right. I'm flame kicking a werewolf in the freaking face!

Billy

Attached Files:

4. riverman_jacob

riverman_jacob Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2010
    We really appreciate it, thank you!

What would you think about a translation of the game into Chinese? Would it help more people there enjoy it? We translated into a few European languages, but the complexity of Chinese and Japanese was prohibitive at launch.

5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  6. Zaskar

Zaskar Active Member

May 6, 2010
    Dethklok's lawyer looks like he is kicking all sorts of ass in this game!

7. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Okay, I don't have much time so I will just say this: Between the excellent coverage here on the site, Jared Nelson's excitement over the release, the pedigree of Riverman Media's other game releases, and Metalcasket's detailed review in the forum I have no choice but to Instabuy this day one!

Really wish to see more developers like Riverman making games that they themselves want to play! If more devs will do this instead of simply chasing a paycheck imagine the World we could live in!

8. Tulki

Tulki Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    #88 Tulki, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Will post some imps later.

9. riverman_jacob

Apr 3, 2010
    @metalcasket I bet the dumbbell that the minotaur ram is holding would get awfully hot if it were to be exposed to flame...

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Tulki,

Reconsider. I'm telling you the game is really fun and there's so many streamlined things to do on top of the combat. The control scheme kicks ass. I had the hang of it before I finished the first level. Blocking is also intuitive. I've never ever seen a fighting game just play and control so well. There are lots of upgrades and levels for those upgrades. You can hire employees that work for your company and make you money even while I was driving my car. You really are missing out.

I cannot say enough good things. No ads. No IAP and free updates forever. You cannot ask for a better deal.

Billy

11. Seiza616

Seiza616 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    I have to agree with metalcasket on this one. This is one of the best beat me up games I have ever played and definitely a game of the year contender for sure.

12. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #92 metalcasket, Jul 2, 2015
    I had absolutely no idea that was even possible. The attention to detail here is mind-blowing!

Also, to everyone bringing up my review: It's hard to recommend a game in the manner that I did, because you really can't please everyone, but it puts a smile on face knowing that you guys took a risk because of me and it ended up paying off. <3 you guys.

13. Seiza616

Seiza616 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    How far into this are you metalcasket? I am about 20 or so levels in myself.

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    No,

Thank YOU. I visit this site every day. I love Touch Arcade. I've recently become disabled so until my pension kicks in cash is tight. I absolutely don't mind the ads on the site. I don't have enough money at the moment to do the Patreon thing but I will as soon as I get the pension. In the meantime I purposely click on every ad. To help generate revenue anyway I can for the site. Thank you Metal for being such a great contributor to the community. I have learned to trust your judgment. You are spot on with this game. Absolutely spot on. Again it's we who should thank you.

And to the devs. Thank you for taking out ads for this site. On top of this you've made such an amazing game. I have only stopped to post this. You've made a fan. I never heard of you guys before today. I'm glad I come here

Ok time to go back. My chemists have been slacking so it's time to fire kick them in the ass. Lol

Billy

15. riverman_jacob

Apr 3, 2010
    Thanks so much. TouchArcade has been good to us, and more importantly, mobile gaming fans, over the years. I only wish we could do more. Maybe after our next Apple paycheck :)

16. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Absolutely loving this game. I've got so many games to go through today and haven't really touched any of them since I opened this baby up. The artwork, the attention to detail, the controls, everything is just amazing. This is what mobile gaming is all about. Ive had more fun with this game so far, than I've had with a ton of 60 dollar console games. It's just an all around great game. Definitely my GOTW so far.

17. alduinslayer

alduinslayer Active Member

Apr 8, 2015
    This is amazing, it is definitely GOTW

18. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #98 LordShad0wz, Jul 2, 2015
    Has anyone beaten it yet? Rofl. I have 100 levels to go!

And also guys and gals if you have a stylus give it a try. The games controls are so good the stylus lets you see the entire screen and action with no loss of control.

Billy

19. Skinypupy

Skinypupy Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Anyone else having issues with the sound not working? The graphics are fine on my iPad Air 2, but there's no sound at all. I've killed every background app, reinstalled the game twice, restarted the iPad...nothing seems to work.

Sounds works fine with every other app, btw.

20. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I downloaded the free version of pizza & skeletons but couldn't get into the tilt control which is just an issue I have as I'm not a fan of action games because the controls are hard with the touch pad and tilt control is hard for me as well...

On a total impulse buy after reading the reviews and the visuals I had to buy this and love it! I'm a bit strange and my big fear with this game is that it only has 120 levels and I'm sure I'll be sad when it ends! Haha... Great game and thanks for supporting TA!