iPhone The Elder Scrolls: Legends (By Bethesda)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 22, 2017.

1. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Finished single player story mode. Since then, I've been creating decks and testing them against the AI in practice mode (adept level). Almost every deck or strategy approach is perfectly matched and countered. I've only won a single Adept-level practice.
    AI always has the card(s) it needs at the proper time. It never has a bad hand, like full of items without characters, or full of high-cost cards in early game, etc. If you buff attack/defense, it's almost guaranteed AI has the perfect, low cost card to counter it, even when it has an empty hand and just draws it at start of turn.
    I can't do real-time PvP matches on a *mobile* game. (By the way, why would they make that the only free option? I work with animals; I don't have an interruption-free life, even at home!). So, arenas are the only place I can play to win rewards. And I'm not risking the only gold I have until I know I have a tested deck with a fair chance.

2. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    What is the 'Twitch drop system'?

3. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    When you link your Bethesda account with your twitch account and watch elder scrolls legends streams, you get ingame rewards