Universal The East New World (by gang du)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 23, 2016.

1. xjrjuniorx

xjrjuniorx Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Ch4 world 3

How do you get the gem that's in the airshaft? So as you go along there is a gem in one of the spots that goes straight up with no visible ceiling. How do you get the gem that you can see that mocks you?

2. decript

decript Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    BC, Canada
    Tips and Advice on stats

For those experienced players:
    Any tips for what stats are most important/high priority when it comes to level-ups and armour sockets?

If you could choose your weapon augments, what would they be?

Also what are some of the best spells? From the descriptions, seems they behave in different ways, as well as differences in damage

3. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I'm level 14 but I've only (so far) used Holy Blessing and Fire Fist. I use Holy Blessing during levels, mostly so I can get the giants who throw the rocks down faster, and I use Fire Fist when I fight the bosses since the extra damage is unavoidable.

I've only unlocked two gems. However, I really enjoy the sword that freezes and the sword that sets things on fire.

*grins*

4. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    #164 JHK, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Try Whirlwind and Boomerang Blade on your weapon. They do considerable more damage than the default Fire Fist. Make sure you Augment your weapon also, (The Augment is random). Based on the default weapons, The Black Angel has 5 stars and is a good weapon to use until something better is aquired. Make sure you add all Gems that you get to the Acupoint. I have put each level-up into either HP or Damage. Your individual play style will dictate if you should go more towards the HP or Damage. The Armor sockets you can change per your play style and if any particular ones are required for a specific level.

5. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    #165 JHK, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Try Whirlwind and Boomerang Blade on your weapon. They do considerable more damage than the default Fire Fist. Make sure you Augment your weapon also, (The Augment is random). Based on the default weapons, The Black Angel has 5 stars and is a good weapon to use until something better is aquired. Make sure you add all Gems that you get to the Acupoint. I have put each level-up into either HP or Damage. Your individual play style will dictate if you should go more towards the HP or Damage. The Armor sockets you can change per your play style and if any particular ones are required for a specific level.

6. xjrjuniorx

xjrjuniorx Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Good ending

How do you get the good ending. I have all the crystals all the chests but I am missing an armor some how and don't know how to get the good ending. Help.

7. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    The Game does not appear to support iCloud save. Being able to save your game progress is important.

Is iCloud save going to "make it" into the game?

Thanks

8. Strange Brew

Strange Brew Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Financial systems analyst
    MN
    8bitdo pro mFI controller is not working at all in the game? Any reason this is the case? I thought this game had controller functionality?!

Anyone else using this type of controller?

9. Val889

Val889 Member

May 26, 2016
    Great game guys.

I'm so stuck at 4-11 and 4-15 though.

I want the good ending.

Please make a sequel.

Thanks!

10. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    I do not use this controller, but the people at 8bitdo have confirmed on Twitter that the NES30 Pro is not an MFi controller, if that is the one you are using.

11. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Lethe Stone and How to Reset Weapon

When you complete 25 waves of the Dream Guardian, it says you get a Lethe Stone. This stone is used to reset a weapon Augment. Even though it says I received it, I can not find it. Where is this Lethe Stone and how do I actually use it to reset the weapon?

Thanks

12. xjrjuniorx

xjrjuniorx Member

Mar 1, 2016
    So I was stuck on where the stone was too. Go to the armory and select a sword. Then click on reset. It will tell you if you have a stone. No where else can you see if you have a stone.

13. Val889

Val889 Member

May 26, 2016
    #173 Val889, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    I'm missing an armor too as for the good ending.

14. lightasammo

lightasammo Active Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Still having issues with black lines running through the frame intermittently on 6s plus. Any fix coming? Love this game but it makes it very annoying to look at which is a shame because I enjoy the graphics style!

15. hoang.thanhtrang

hoang.thanhtrang New Member

Oct 5, 2016
    I'm stuck with crytals on Ch3-level 16. Couldn't find the last crytal? Any idea?

16. hoang.thanhtrang

Oct 5, 2016
    Coundn't find the last crytals on Chapter 3- level 16. Have any idea?

17. hoang.thanhtrang

Oct 5, 2016
    Coundn't found the last crytals on Ch3 - level 16? Only get two? Have any idea?

18. nikolas

nikolas New Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Ok hi,

I think I need a little help in 4 levels... I have every crystal and treasure in the first 3 worlds, but on mirror labyrinth, I don't have 4 crystals, in total, one on each of levels 7, 11, 14 and 15.

Unfortunately there isn't a youtube video to explain where to get them. Everything else is set.

Any help, please?

19. a55pin

a55pin New Member

Dec 19, 2016
    #179 a55pin, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    hi,
    same here, stuck on ch4 L11,13,14,15

for level 7 see screenshots below,
    you may find your last crystal in one of this spots.

Can you tell me where you find the secound chest in level 13?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Mr LêÌ£nh

Mr LêÌ£nh New Member

Jan 1, 2017
    : D mirro page 11

Attached Files: