Universal The East New World (by gang du)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 23, 2016.

1. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Sprint Stone: double tap in the direction you want to go and you get a burst of speed.

Swift Stone: automatically applied.

And I second the Steam suggestion. This game is awesome on mobile but even more awesome on a computer or with a controller. It seems to have been made for more precise controls. I've already voted for it. Supporting a small group of devs like this will for sure encourage them to keep making games.

2. guardatk

guardatk New Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Is there any pvp games designed like this side scroll on iOS , kinda like tiny hunter

3. xjrjuniorx

xjrjuniorx Member

Mar 1, 2016
    It's pretty straight forward,
    go up. There is not much under the water besides a lot of fish enimies maybe a gem. Don't remember. Then once you go all the way up go to the right, and eventually you go down always eventually going right.

4. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    #144 JHK, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    Thanks!

5. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Thanks!

6. kunile

kunile New Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Death Whirlpool - Level 6

I can only find two stones, please help me position Tuesday of stones. I'm stuck at 2-6 :)

7. Markaroni💯

Sep 21, 2014
    So what's the file size..here it says 87.1mb...but in the App Store it states that it's 302mb???

8. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    hi, hope you enjoy the game, we'd love to hear your voice.

9. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    thanks for your suggestion, we're trying to make it.

10. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    chapter 4 is already updated, you can download it. Thanks.

11. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    when you augment the weapon, it shows.

12. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Graphic Line on iPhone 6s Screen

I have noticed that there are random horizontal lines that appear on the screen while playing the game. I have seen them in various levels of the first world, especially in level 16. The line appears in the same area of the screen that the wording shows when you get tangled up under water. Has anyone experienced these lines showing on the screen of an iPhone 6s or any other device?

Thanks!

13. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    hi, we're trying to fix this problem as soon as we can.

14. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I still love this game. The fact that the developers are committed to perfecting the game makes me love it even more. Well done devs!! Keep up the excellent work!!

15. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    This is meant to be constructive, not criticism. The developers are working on making this game better and it is really appreciated.

UPDATE: To expand on my previous observations, I have noticed the inconsistency extends within specific levels. For example, World 2, Level 13 does not have the same performance consistency through out the level. There are areas that have no lag, then there are areas with lag. Both areas have little to no activity going on. In one area, you can make a full triple jump to a ledge, and in the area with lag, you can barely jump higher than a double jump. You can move back and forth between these areas, and the lag does not follow. This is not noticeable on higher powdered iPhones, but as you downgrade, it starts to show. The inconsistency is still there, just not noticed as much.

Thanks!

16. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    This game I find is very fun but kind of gets repetitive for me. The real challenge I find is that often times I have to jump and make a leap of faith not being able to see the rest of the screen or what I'm jumping on until I land on an enemy, spikes or other hazards and lose all the loot I collected.

17. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Anyone manage to beat the game yet? If not, how far have you gotten?

I'm still stuck on the first big boss (Anubis)... I'm just not very good at games that require really precise movements. Any tips for someone like me?

18. Vitor

Vitor New Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Jump 3

How or where get a stone to jump 3??

Thanks.

19. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Its all about patterns. Anubis was hard for me too. First off, buy all 3 foods from the vendor to power up for the fight, they last one stage. Then its just playing him til you take as few hits as possible. Its always the same pattern. Avoid the fireballs, then rush him while avoiding mummies til he drops the graves, then work on dodging those. Killing the mummies to give yourself space is important. You can youtube someone beating him for a video reference as well. It was tough for me but for some gamers they can do it with their eyes closed while upside down and arms tied behind back.

20. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    The answer is in Post #53 by Qwertz555