Universal The East New World (by gang du)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Still can't find it. Is there a glitch making the last diamond unattainable or am I just not finding it?

2. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    After zillion attempts with the best consumables powerups (Susan's restaurant) and lots of patience, phew, i finally beat the fourth boss. This tedious fight won't make it into my book of history with the best boss battles, lol.
    (Btw, as long as you're replaying the same level, you won't lose those consumable extra powers)

Third Lava world lets me deal with the fastest and most unpredictable bat, ever. Oh, how they are cozy and nice in Downwell.
    I'm not sure yet, if this soon could be the end of my gaming here. I'm minimum 12 hours in, didn't bother to find all diamonds in world 2 (though i found all chests), and it's not possible to equip more skills and special stones with a "better armor". They're expensive, useless and only for visuals. Big design mistake, from my point of view. Pity.

I completed the first world at 100%. And as i said, there in no contour of what was found in those secret paths or little caves. Also, some hidden caves have only a vase or are used as a save point (not checkpoint) from a rolling stone. So no clues from my side, sorry.

3. Qwertz555

May 22, 2010
    First world, level 6...all i could find.

Attached Files:

4. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Big thumbs up #. That first one at the beginning was the one I couldn't find. Thanks for that map. :)

5. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Well this thread has completely passed me by. Thanks for all the comments and impressions thus far; this certainly does sound like my kind of game.

6. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    you gonna love it!

7. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    you gonna love it.

8. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    you gonna love it!

9. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    well, here is the developer. I am glad that you like the english,lol

10. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sorry about this, version 2.0 is online, we've fixed this problem, you can download and try again.

11. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Yes, maybe you can download the version 2.0, we've fixed this problem.

12. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    sorry about this, we've fixed this problem, you can download the new version and try.Thanks for your support.

13. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Hey,guy! No glitch. I believe that you can find it.

14. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Hi,about the armour, from the beginning, we thought maybe some players want to have a good appearance, but since some players reflected this problem, we will thing about it,thanks a lot.

15. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    It's coming soon, please wait.

16. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Hi, we've fixed this problem, you can download the new version.

17. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Hi, we've fixed this problem already, you can download the new version, thanks a lot.

18. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Hey, We are trying our best to develope the game, and so gald that you like the game,and thanks for your feedback.

19. NinaHuang

NinaHuang Active Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Hi,the crashing problem has been fixed already, download the new version and have a try, thanks a lot.

20. Qwertz555

May 22, 2010
    Welcome to TA, Nina!
    Great to see one of your team.

I'm desperately trying to figure out the stone boss pattern in the Fire world. He's mean and fires those stones unpredictable (yet) and very fast at me.
    Until this point (world 3-7) i completed the game at 100%.

I made an upgrade test with a not anymore needed weapon. After paying 450, my stats were decreased again. Without knowing any better from other games...
    Enhancing NEVER goes down/worse!

It would be nice knowing which level i'm in when pausing the game. Possible to show it on the map, please?

More traps and meaner enemies are coming in the later levels, so it only makes sense to be able to carry more than only three special stones at once, imho.
    The triple-jump is pretty much essential to succeed, and a must-have for most medium skilled players (ME). That's one stone.
    The Lava Stone is needed in the Fire world, or the Water stone in the second world. That's two stones.
    So i only have one slot left to equip, but there are still so many, though only little helping, but still useful stones around. I'd say give the players a chance to experiment a bit with more stones (if you bought a better armor AND can afford to unlock the slots) and so be able to adjust the different play styles.

To overwrite an already bought skill for a weapon is also not a really nice thing to see. Bought is bought. Would be nice to have an inventory to switch skills. Because at some point and without completing missions, the money runs out. The daily free coins (no folks, no iap in this game) are nice but nowhere near enough, imho.

Wondering what the reviewer will rate your game. As it is right now, with all those missing (sfx sounds) and irritating things (enhance, losing bought stuff), i'd give it 4 stars. The last one could easily be earned with a few more updates. I mean, you already made two updates. This shows me that you care about your game and your customers. You totally fit in into this great TA community, and i really hope you make some good money with this great game. There aren't too many good platformers of this caliber, in my books.