iPad The Creeps

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Mr. Crazy, Jan 12, 2010.

1. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Updated with a new Pirates level pack, cookies to earn which allow you to unlock lots of things (INCLUDING level packs!), and other stuff! This is still one of my favorite iOS TD games and I love that it is still updated after so long.

Great dev to support :cool:

2. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Awesome to see an update. Gonna take a buttload of time to earn enough cookies to unlock the pirate levels. Already bought the other level packs, may as well splurge on this too...

3. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I only see the iPhone version update..will the HD version be updated as well?

4. Yes! It's just waiting for Apple approval. Maybe tomorrow? I hope?

5. Sounds like maybe there's a bug with achievements. I'll investigate and hopefully have a fix in the next update!

6. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Any word on a sequel or anything else you're working on?

7. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Thanks for another set of levels, it was an easy choice to buy it for $1.99. I know I could have earned it in game but I would rather give some money to the dev for his continued support of my favorite TD game.:D Thank You RegularStormy!

8. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Still one of the best TD games on iOS in my opinion. Would love a proper sequel :)

9. everythingzinn

Mar 2, 2009
    Web Developer
    here
    If I have purchased Pirate Party for The Creeps HD (iPad), do I need to purchase again for the iPhone version?

Also, I have purchased all previous level packs for both iPad and iPhone versions, but am not able to successfully restore all of those purchases.

Favorite TD on iOS, thanks for the new level pack!

10. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    well, the HD update came out so I reinstalled this after a long time. Totally rediscovering this game, and it is better than I remembered. I purchased the cookie tripler, because really, one should always have 3 x the cookies (except on the PC) and the amount of content in this game now is mind-boggling. Nice to see an older game still being updated.

11. Zuzax

Zuzax Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Annoying Pop-up Ad

Somehow The Creeps is now afflicted (infected?) with an obnoxious pop-up ad for Tower Madness 2 at practically every navigational choice in The Creeps menus. It's extremely annoying, especially if you have paid full price for the game and add-ons.:mad:

This highly intrusive advertising is not a welcome feature and would prevent me from buying anything else from Super Squawk, and especially a Hell No to ever buying Tower Madness 2.

12. Fajuzzii

Fajuzzii New Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Great idea about the collateral damage from the Cupid bow, but I've tried many times and the lips won't clear. I'm playing on an iPhone if that matters. Anyone else get the lips to clear on the iPhone app?