iPad The Creeps

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Mr. Crazy, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Sorry about that, I never check the PMs here... I kinda forgot TA even had them! Plus I don't usually log in unless I want to post something. Anyway, check your PMs :)

2. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Sounds great Stormy, thanks for new levels! Will the update include widescreen support for the iPhone 5 too?

3. lewblock

lewblock Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Is it early October yet?

:)

4. The update is taking longer than I wanted, but I AM making a huge amount of progress. I can't promise a date yet, but it's getting closer!

5. The Creeps! is now out on Android! Look for it on Google Play!

Ok, now I can get back to work on the new levels. Sorry for the delay, but making the Android version was more work than I had anticipated. Here's a little teaser for you :D

[​IMG]

6. Yes!

7. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    All I want is for this to be Retina Ready. I know it is a lot of work, but this game is way too good to not have it. :D

8. Zuzax

Zuzax Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    So a level pack with sci-fi looking creeps is coming out for iOS? Awesome. Will it still be free to those who bought the big level pack bundle back in the day?

The Creeps is the game I always come back to on my iPad. It just did the gameplay right and has a fantastic graphic design.

9. lewblock

lewblock Member

Sep 15, 2010
    The Creeps! is now on Android (and so am I)

Here's the result

[​IMG]

10. #530 RegularStormy, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    The new update if almost here! (Just waiting for Apple approval).

* iPhone 5 (widescreen) support has (finally!) arrived!!

* Want just a couple level packs? The new Level Pack Bundles make it easier to buy levels at a discount!!

##Robot Rampage##
    This all new PREMIUM level pack is full of mechanical mayhem!
    * 9 Survival/Endurance levels and 4 Doorbuster levels
    * Robots!!
    * NEW "Flying Punch" tower. Pummel the Creeps with a 2 (or 3) hit combo!
    * Already own the All Access Pass?? Then this will be FREE for you!

[​IMG]

11. Yes, if you own the "All Access Pass", this will be included!

12. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Thanks for the update RegularStormy, The Creeps is still one of my all-time favorite tower defense games. I really appreciate you still putting out new content. Any plans for The Creeps 2? :)

13. Thanks! Glad to hear it :) I would love to make a sequel, and I want it to be really good. So it is going to take quite a bit of time (and funding). Hopefully I can make it a reality!

14. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    the way you have been updating this gem over the years is amazing. also the fact that you would rather make something revolutionary than just a simple rehash of the same game for a sequel is truly noble. i love you. wish everyone had your ethics...

15. nrfuller

nrfuller Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Office Manager
    Wilmington, DE
    This is really great news, I've been hoping for widescreen support for a while now.

And I'm also really glad that we all access pass people won't have to pay for the new levels. That's a truly classy act.

16. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Update is out!!!

17. lewblock

lewblock Member

Sep 15, 2010
    #537 lewblock, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    Stone Snake in St Patricks Day

I have beaten it Easy, Medium and Hard on my iPhone and iPad, but on my Android, can only get a gold star on Easy and Medium.

Any advice?

18. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Still one of my all time fav iOS games.
    Hope a sequel can become a reality :D

19. Zuzax

Zuzax Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    RegularStormy, I hope you're still checking in every every so often. I would love to get an update on more levels or even The Creeps 2.

You've been more than generous with us regarding new levels with the "All Access Pass" so I would be fine with more levels coming via purchasing The Creeps 2, and you getting compensated for your awesome game.

20. blaze84

blaze84 Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Hey, I've been playing this game for a couple weeks, and trying to work through all the levels and achievements. How does one unlock the secret achievements? I've followed some tips found elsewhere, and they don't seem to work. Advice? Also, the only achievements that I have completed or show progress on are the gold stars-what are the lowest requirements for towers built, creeps killed, terrain destroyed, etc. I've killed over 66k creeps, which I thought would have met at least the easiest achievement. Thanks!