iPad The Creeps! v1.1.1

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RegularStormy, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 RegularStormy, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    ##UPDATE!! (1/28/09)
    Version 1.1.1 is now available from the App store! Thanks everyone for waiting!
    ##

Hi everyone, I'm the dev of "The Creeps!". I just wanted to let everyone know that version 1.1.1 fixes that startup crash some people have been getting. You can still avoid it by rebooting your iPhone until the update hits.

The update was submitted a week ago and rejected. It's actually kinda funny. They thought I was using non-public APIs to make the level select look like coverflow (I guess I'm flattered?). That misunderstanding has been worked out now and hopefully the update will go live in the next couple of days.

Thanks everyone for waiting!

2. DanM

DanM Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    England
    Yay! Although I have completed the game :(
    Ya gonna be adding more levels? Or are you making a new game?

3. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Yeah! We gotta know!!!

THAT GAME IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Supamanu

Supamanu Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Yes please tell me you are gonna keep adding more levels, i love this game.

5. emsboy

emsboy Active Member

Dec 31, 2008
    ^
    +1 more levels coming hopefully? I know you don't have to as it's a casual game but it's personally my favorite on my ipod touch right now and I beat all the levels so far :p I could definitely use more levels and different challenges time to time!

6. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    that's so ridiculous that they rejected it because of the coverflow menu select! if they let your game into the app store, why did they not like the update?!!

7. I agree, but I'm sure they have a lot of people doing reviews, and I'm sure the reviewer thought he/she was doing the right thing. The misunderstanding has been resolved though and hopefully it will go through soon.

I am actually working on another content update with more levels and some other things too. I'm not quite ready to announce the new stuff yet, but I think people will like it :)

8. mavis

mavis Well-Known Member

Wait a minute. So you're saying Google can use non-public APIs but your app gets rejected when they think you are, too? :mad:

(btw, great game. The Creeps and 7 Cities are the only TD games I've got installed ATM, though I own them all.)

9. Supamanu

Supamanu Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Awesome I can't wait, this game is awesome.

10. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    Well hey thanks for taking the time to come out to the forums! Keep up the good work!

11. BadSanta

BadSanta Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Milan,Italy
    Thank you :)

12. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    #12 organerito, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    It would be nice to have a map with all weapons available, even the $1000 ones.

13. I'm working on some level ideas that include more (or maybe all) of the weapons for 1.2.0. It will take some time to balance though. We'll see what makes it into the next content update.

14. Version 1.1.1 (both full and lite) just got approved! :D:D

They should become available on iTunes within the next few hours. This is a bug fix update only (that pesky startup crash), otherwise there is nothing new.

15. Version 1.1.1 is now available from the App store! Thanks everyone for waiting!

16. Broward

Broward Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Jax, Florida
    #16 Broward, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    Thanks for the update, with too many more updates you will need to raise the price! Seriously, this game is great, and well worth $1.99.

Edit: It is now $4.99, still worth it.

17. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    ...at the moment my fav TD game. Makes even more fun then second winner 7 Cities. And you are still updating. This is fantastic! The interactive weapons are awesome!

18. ipressbuttons

ipressbuttons Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Aww when did you raise the price? Really wanted this too but for the price I might just get fieldrunners :(