iPad The Creeps! Lite Now Available!!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RegularStormy, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

The free version of "The Creeps!" is now available for download from iTunes. Enjoy!!

2. AndyL

AndyL Well-Known Member

Awesome!! I'm gonna try this. Oh and welcome to Toucharcade!!:)

3. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Just dwnloaded love free td games

4. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    I bought The Creeps! when it first hit the app store and I play it very often. Thanks for getting that update with sound out so quickly. :)

Also, I have a question. Do you think you could include an option to turn off the sounds the 'creeps' make when you kill them? I found the sounds a little strange, so I was just wondering. Don't take my question the wrong way either. I LOVE The Creeps (if you don't believe me, ask my followers on Twitter ;)), but I'm just not too fond of the sounds the creeps make.

Thanks

Oh, and welcome to Touch Arcade :)

5. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    At the start menu there is a sound icon on the left. Tap it to turn them off.

6. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    I want to hear the sounds from the towers, but I don't want to hear the sounds from the creeps.

Sorry for the confusion, that's what I originally meant.

7. MaskU2See

MaskU2See Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Philly, USA
    Great news! Downloading Lite version now.

Thank you for the heads up.

8. akame

akame Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    it crashes on me. i m using 2.1 firmware. i m unable to start the game , touching elsewhere in the game crashes back to the main menu.:(

9. akame

akame Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    i have to restart my iphone to get it working.:p

without restarting, the game continues to crash.

10. TSP

TSP Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2008
    Male
    Teacher.
    Sweden
    Creeps and battery life?

Hello!

Tried the lite version and like it a lot but it really drains my battery fast, now I wonder if the full version is just as taxing on the battery? DonĀ“t want to have games that eats my battery in just a couple of hours.

11. This is the dev here, I'd love to get more info and see if I can figure out what is causing you to crash. Please email me at support@supersquawksoftware.com.

12. TSP

TSP Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2008
    Male
    Teacher.
    Sweden
    I had crashes as well on my Iphone with latest firmware, a restart solved the problem as usual. Bought the full version and no problems starting there at all.

13. MaskU2See

MaskU2See Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Philly, USA
    Thanks for the lite version.

Worked like a charm, bought the full version the next day!

14. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I just tried the lite version and I just downloaded the paid version. I've only played three but this is the best tower defense game that I've played in the app store.

15. Version 1.1.1 submitted to Apple

Hi everyone! It's "The Creeps!" Dev here.

I just submitted version 1.1.1 of both the full and lite games to Apple. It fixes the crash that some people have been seeing launching the game. I've also reduced the memory usage quite a bit. You shouldn't see any difference when you update other than it doesn't crash :)

Also, you will not lose your save game if you update the lite version from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1. You will not lose your save game if you update the full game from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1. If you have the full game 1.0.0, I'm afraid you will still lose your save game when you update to 1.1.1.

Anyway, I just submitted them to Apple today (about 15 minutes ago actually) so hopefully you will see them on iTunes in the next few days!

16. Supamanu

Supamanu Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Awesome, i love this game, I really like the new levels and the way its set up, r u planning on making more levels for a future update?