The Creeps help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darkmatter779, Sep 12, 2010.

1. darkmatter779

darkmatter779 New Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Does anyone have any sort of strategy to beat "Long road Ahead" on The Creeps? I have tried a ridiculous amount of times to beat it and i can only get to wave 25 of 55. I searched everywhere and not even youtube has a video on this level.

Its such a great game, but this round is ruining it for me. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated.

2. RedStarLeo

RedStarLeo New Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Tucson
    As soon as the level starts sell the laser gun closest to the bed. Upgrade one of the remaining laser guns, and as soon as possible upgrade the other (should be able to upgrade both guns a few creeps into the first wave). After that between waves focus on taking out the map features (flowers, craters, etc). Do not add any new guns until you have the other guns on the map fully upgraded. I first try to have three fully upgraded lasers in the three lone spaces on the right side of the map where the path wraps around them. I put a flashlight in the space to the left of the ufo, and later one in the space directly above the ufo. Other than that keep taking out the map features for money, and use the ufo and the spider on the boss creeps.

I hope that helps.