The <CornRider>codes for free...

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by a_sang1012, Jul 24, 2012.

1. a_sang1012

a_sang1012 New Member

Jul 12, 2012
    #1 a_sang1012, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    [​IMG]

From now on, reply to the post have the opportunity to get a free game redemption code, a limited number of first-come-first-served basis, and I hope you will like our game!

iTunes:http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/cornrider/id510225080?mt=8

At dust, the old man wind his way out driving his classic old car. He had the car well prepared before set off, including a new automobile exhaust emission pipe and a vacuum cleaner mounting on the front of the car. What is it for all of these? Oh, that is because he had lost his corn crops on his way back home along the road. He is to collect corns along the same route and then bring it back.
    It will be a hard trip though. He has to race running with Queen Sun, who is about to off work from the sky, and at the same time to collect corns as much as possible. Since the most favorite sound for that proud lady is crack when corns were burned into popcorns by her heat radiation.
    A good command skill of cleaner is necessary in absorbing corns. Meanwhile, watch those sunflowers who love Queen Sun so much that they do not even hesitate to crash into the car by themselves, which the car cannot take.
    Try your best to avoid the car colliding into any roadblock. If you are succeeding in doing this, the car will speed up on and on and make a final dash towards the end.
    Please remember the car is your best assistant all along that even the exhaust circle it emits would be proved useful.

Corn Rider is a smart entertaining game designed specifically for Teenagers. It is small in size comparatively, butstructured completely,skillfully and logically.
    Basic idea about the game:
    Player control and drive a classic old car asa corn rider, racing with Queen Sun and collecting yellow corns before they are burned into popcorns by Sun’s heat radiation.
    It is a cartoon style game, including:
    ? Sun’s heat radiation would be able to burn small corns into popcorns.
    ? Exhaust circles emitted by car will gather together and form into a Cloud.
    ? When a Cloud is in shape, it can be released to shelter car against Sun and slow down Sun’s speed.
    ? Sunflowers are for the Sun, which will rush into car and block road.
    ? A rare view mirror will be displayed top-left screen for player to view Sun.
    ……
    In Endless mode, player is able todrive car jumping clips and roadblocks, and “deliver” corns with a vacuum cleaner.
    Players witha period of zero mis-operation record will be granted an opportunity to accelerate, which means both Sun and car will speed up on and on…
    Corn Rider is a virgin release of our team. Though imperfect as it should be, our honest and devotion will make it eventuallyacceptable. We are now in the process of development for anupgraded version. We are toincludeHelps and Assessment System, enhance the feature of Sun’s heat radiation and introduce a new role of Hamster who travel underground stealing corns and act as roadblock. Continuously, we will optimize algorithm of the game and improve itbased on feedback requirements from players, making it an entertainmentof all.

2. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    I'd like a code please... :)

3. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    I'm interested in a code.. Thank you :)

4. 770307547

770307547 Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2012
    I really want a code .thank you very much...

5. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    I would like a code please

6. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    wanna get one if possible,thanks:D

7. aidan_ree

aidan_ree Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    I like a code please, thanks

8. Biggavelli

Biggavelli Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Boston,MA
    Thank you a_slang1012.You are a gentlemen and a scholar :D

9. M.A.S.

M.A.S. Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Wow...if its possible, I wanna get one. :)

10. Godvil

Godvil Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    CornRider

I would like to have Promocode for this game.

11. SamorodovAlex

SamorodovAlex Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    The <CornRider>codes for free...

Can I get Promocode. Thanks in advance

12. AndrosovGleb

AndrosovGleb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    <CornRider>codes

I would like to win a promocode for this game.

13. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Game looks bright and fun, I'd love to try! XieXie

14. aburttcu

aburttcu Member

Mar 29, 2011
    promo code

I would appreciate one if you have any left.
    Thanks

15. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    I'd love to try the game. Thanks.