The Best Game Ever

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by tingtongapps, May 3, 2014.

1. tingtongapps

tingtongapps Member

May 3, 2014
    IT Director
    Thailand
    My name is Artur I am one of the co-founders and main developer of TingTong Apps. I would like to present you our first app published under our Thailand small studio.

We are a team of 7 people, that love to enjoy life to its fullest! Our TingTong Company was established in beginning of 2013 year by Arnon from Israel, Chris and Artur from Europe. We appreciate great help from BOI (Board Of Investment of Thailand), where we met a lot of amazing people, that helped us on all the way and still show, that Thailand is the greatest place to make business in the world! We love life and enjoy life! We did a lot of stuff before - one of us was a monk in a Buddhist temple, one wrote 7 bestselling books and was a motivational speaker, teaching people how to success in life. We love to share our knowledge with others - we fund scholarships, help students to develop themselves, lead seminars in Bangkok about mobile applications. In our lives and company we have one, most important rule: "Come on... Enjoy life!". We don`t work, we focus on our passion and dreams and put them into reality.

Brief Game Description:
    Get ready to blast off on an epic journey with The Best Game Ever!
    Collect diamonds, discover crazy bonus levels, evade ancient enemies to boost yourself to the edge of the Universe and beyond!
    Ohhh and I forgot to mention that speed increases while you play ^ ^

The Best Game Ever has got what you need:
    ★ Eye-popping HD cartoon graphics and beautiful multi-layered parallax backgrounds on 12 stunning themes
    ★ Several different bonus levels for huge points, combo boosts and differed gameplay!
    ★ Enable shield to protect you from rocks, lasers, rockets and others!
    ★ Reached the final speed? Try the Hardcore mode for an extra challenge!
    ★ Unlock all kinds of awesome new characters to play with!
    ★ Hilarious sound effects and a bumping sound track!
    ★ Dozens of unlockable achievements for maximum game score!
    ★ Compete with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!

What do you guys think?

Google Play - Download NOW!