Universal The Beggar's Ride (by Bad Seed)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. BadSeed

BadSeed Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Videogames developers
    Milan
    You must find a way to defeat the three falling heads in order to open the door. As for the golden pyramid, that one is a secret, and i'm not allowed to spoil anything about it:p. I hope the little tip will prove useful and that you can enjoy the game to the very end.

2. frexx

frexx Member

Oct 19, 2010
    BadSeed, is there any chance of having multiple save files (ie: 2) in an update? I fancy getting the achievement of completing the game with less than 10 deaths but don't want to overwrite my active game file.

Great game by the way, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

3. Andersrn

Andersrn New Member

Nov 19, 2015
    Stuck on the last two collectables

As the title says, I'm stuck trying to find the last two collectables.

I can't seem to see what the specific area is called, but I've atleast tried to attatch an image of the area. If the image doesn't appear, it's where i need to gather 47 collectables.

Please help me out. I'm going crazy about this.

Fantastic game btw.

Attached Files:

4. Andersrn

Andersrn New Member

Nov 19, 2015
    This must be a bug? It isn't even a big area. Been twisting and turning on my screen and shooting sun beams all day. Nothing. #

5. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    If anyone is wondering about the controls, I found that the two-finger dpad controls work better than the tapping. It doesn't correctly sense if your tapping above or below the plane of his head, so just use the dpad.

Question for the dev or others who've gone through the whole game: is there a way to read the messages that have disappeared off the screen? I just got to something about the mask being dark and moody and... The message disappeared before I could read more than that. Can't follow the story if the parts of it can't be read!

6. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Congrats to the devs on the well deserved (if long overdue) 4.5 star review from TA!!!

This game is one of my favorite platformers of the year and hope this gives it a boost in visibility.

7. Fruityth1ng

Fruityth1ng Active Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Mfi

I'll buy this on Badseed's promise of mfi support :)

8. Coach2016

Coach2016 New Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Need help!!

I am on part 2 of the game right after you cross the long bridge. It says "rocks were floating in the verdant sky". I have 129 out of 140 couns and I can see a place on my map I haven't been. It's in the sky right before the two big scales. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying for about two hours and can't seem to find a way up there!!

9. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Any reason the game isn't letting me play and is saying that I need to have 700MBs free when I already have 765MBs free? Looks fun enough that I spent money buying it. Sure wish I could play it. I guess I'll try to delete a few more games to get to 800 or 900MBs of free space even though it's clearly a design flaw to require such free space for a game that's already downloaded and installed. I've got much larger and more memory intensive games that can run when I only have 100MBs of space.

10. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Up to 831MBs and the game still won't let me play and is saying I need 700MBs free still.

11. HEiRAVON

HEiRAVON Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2015
    #51 HEiRAVON, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
    So I have to buy this game AGAIN?

I bought it when it first came out, but now it's under a new name and I have to buy it again?

#. NEVERMIND, I was able to re download the original release from my app history.

Still shady though.