The April 2017 RPG Reload Play-Along: QuestLord

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Shaun Musgrave, Mar 30, 2017.

1. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Just finished at level 11. Had to do a lot of running around to charge my magic to get past all those Bah-Lorns. Overall it was a good experience. I think some kind of fast travel would have made it better but it looks like that will be addressed in the sequel.

Attached Files:

2. PerfectTommy

PerfectTommy Member

Feb 4, 2014
    I got so close to the end but the Minotaurs were too mighty for F'norr. I now join the bandaged warriors encouraging the next Questlord in their journey...

The Play along was fun! I'll do it again...

3. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Aww, no! But you're perfect'
    There ARE one or two... "hidden"... items that could help in those battles, if you're interested...

4. PerfectTommy

PerfectTommy Member

Feb 4, 2014
    After reaching my end I read up on some of the things I missed, like the hidden weapon and armor. This was a great play through of the game again...looking forward to #2!

5. PerfectTommy

PerfectTommy Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Also...Perfect Tommy died in the end of the movie...so even he wasn't perfect.

6. korossyl

Oct 10, 2013
    What?? Nah, Rawhide did!

The hidden stuff REALLY help. I beat it without, but it was misery. It's the only part of the game that doesn't absolutely shine.

7. korossyl

Oct 10, 2013
    Winter, did you ever finish?