The 7th Guest: Infection for iPad (U.S. promo code challenge)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Mica_Cardillo, May 3, 2011.

1. Mica_Cardillo

Mica_Cardillo Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

Win a code to our new remake of the Microscope Puzzle (The 7th Guest: Infection for iPad) in this contest by leaving a ol' Stauf quote from the FMV classic The 7th Guest. Once a quote has been posted once, it is no longer eligible for other people to use. Disclaimer, these codes are only valid in the U.S. App Store and only for iPads. They are not developer promo codes, and therefore you should still be able to leave us a review on the App Store. If you win, your thoughtful comments and App Store ratings are appreciated.

By participating in this contest, you agree to the following:
    • The contest ends Wednesday, May 4 at 11 pm Pacific time.
    • We reserve the right to cap the total number of winners at 50. Additional winners will be at our sole discretion.
    • We reserve the right to select non-quotes as long as we judge your post to be hilarious and somehow related to The 7th Guest.
    • Only one winning entry per person.
    • We don't mind if you help each other out and PM each other with additional ideas/contest entries.
    • Please allow for up to 24 hours before contacting me about your prize, as we are purchasing codes from the App Store on-the-fly and that takes time if there are a lot of winning entries.
    • Remember, these are iPad-only codes. We are currently working on the iPhone version and it should be available soon on the App Store.
    • We would like these codes to be redeemed as soon as possible once they are PMed to you. If you do not use the code within two days of the PM, we reserve the right to re-post them here for someone else to redeem.

Ok, enough of that official stuff. Let the fun begin!

2. KoolKing

KoolKing Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Valrico, FL
    Fun contest idea!

My quote: "Oh, there have been a few who roamed here years ago, but I can't remember how long! "

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

HD Gameplay Trailer:
    Note:

Just did add a HD Gameplay Trailer for All of those that don`t know what the Game might be all About...

4. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    "Old man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys. Six Guests were invited one night, their screams the only noise."

5. Starscream1017

Starscream1017 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    "Hey Guests!, try not to fall". Nobody came out that night. Not one was ever seen. But Old man Stauf is waiting there... Crazy! Sick! and MEAN!"

6. s0nicpr0s

s0nicpr0s New Member

May 3, 2011
    Stauf - "How does it feel to be the first living creature to set foot in this dungeon?"

7. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    "Alex: Are you all right?
    Frances: Don't keep asking."

8. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    "Old man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys. Six Guests were invited one night, their screams the only noise."

9. Protektor

Protektor Member

Apr 26, 2011
    #9 Protektor, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
    Quotes

"The cake may not be a lie, but it sure has been around awhile."

"I wouldn't eat the cake, and do you really want to meet whoever would eat it?"

My wife, I and her parents spend all New Years Eve playing this together the year it came out. I was surprised that they liked it given they didn't normally like video games. We didn't get through the whole thing in one sitting, but we did play for like 10 or so hours straight. When "11th Hour" came out we snatched it up at release and played it as well. I have fond memories of those games.

I guess maybe I am showing my age when I say that. :)

10. aidan_ree

aidan_ree Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Old Man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys. Six guests were invited one night; their screams, the only noise. Blood inside the library. Blood right up the hall. Dripping down the attic stairs. Hey, guests! Try not to fall. Nobody knows what happened that night. Not one was ever seen. But Old Man Stauf is waiting there, heheheh. Crazy, sick, AND MEAN!

11. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    The most common Stauf quote of all: "Back for more? Ehehehehehehe."

Also: "Ah, become a gravedigger now, have we? You...are a glutton, for punishment!"

12. Stacks

Stacks New Member

May 4, 2011
    "We'll all be dead by the time you solve this!"

Very true. This game was my first cd-rom game. I remember upgrading the 1x cd-rom to a 4x for this game!

13. here's mine

Food for thought. Be warned though. Your mind will be be gorged before this night is done. LOL

14. pajo_ojap

pajo_ojap Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    ...the house is alive with clues. Hoping to meet you, in the flesh. I will remain your host Henry Stauf.

15. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Stauf - "Welcome to my house....."

&

"I'll show you mine... If you show me yours..." (The lady in the dining room)

16. aceyprime

aceyprime Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    "They're Stauf's puzzles. Only he knows the rules. Only Stauf knows the rules."

17. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    "How did I get here? I remember nothing"

18. thanks

Just installed the game. What do I know. The game is actually harder to play than this contest! I am surprised not more people are trying for this contest.

Now how about a contest for 7th Guest for iPad as well? I need something less intense to console my soul ;)

19. weehomer

weehomer Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    North of Ohio
    "Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$."

Oh wait, that's Die Hard

20. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Thank you for the code! Redeemed it just now. =)