That iPhone game development got you stressed?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by MLCinemaApps, Jul 2, 2009.

1. MLCinemaApps

MLCinemaApps Member

Jul 2, 2009
    #1 MLCinemaApps, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    Hi everyone,

I’m a first-time iPhone/iPod Touch developer, and my company, Missing Link Cinema, currently has a game in development. We have four apps in the iTunes store. They are geared towards people who are looking to relieve stress, especially after a long day of work or playing iPhone games. You can find them in App Store here:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=318536453

As far as our game goes, we are having some issues with adding high scores and configuring the button selector so that the players can choose a time duration. We figured that using SQLite3 would be our best bet, but we’re limited on how to incorporate it into our app. Does anyone have any suggestions or tutorials on how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

MissingLinkCinema.com

Attached Files:

2. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Welcome to the forums! Sorry this is in the Wrong section of the forum, I suggest you move it to the developers forum.

3. MLCinemaApps

MLCinemaApps Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Sorry

Sorry, I am new to these forums. I never seem to know where to post my messages.

:confused:

4. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Yeah,it happens alot:)

5. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    It happens, welcome to the forums. You should be able to find lot's of help in the Developer section. Good luck to your company and your apps!

6. MLCinemaApps

MLCinemaApps Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Thank you very much. We are only 3 strong, but we are trying to get stronger.

:rolleyes: