Texting Game Achievements

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Mr. Grizzly, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Is there anyone here with an ipod touch, etc. with imessaging that would be interested in texting about games, achievements gotten or that you are trying for, secrets found in games, etc.? I love the challenge, but have no personal friends that are into gaming AND into striving for achievements. I would love to text about games in common and the Gamecenter (or other) achievements in those games. Somehow checking leaderboards just doesn't do it for me - unless the leaderboard covers extras too (such as in One Epic Knight where the leaderboards show distance/gold collected, as well as items smashed, monsters killed, etc.).

For example, i am trying for some of the more obscure achievements in TheEnd game, and would love to talk about them, but don't want to text my brother's roommate about it - he loves gaming, but he is not into challenges or achievments.

If this makes sense, and anyone would be interested in imessaging (ie. texting that is through wifi, not through some phone plan that might cost money)., send me a pm. If we have games in common, I think this could be a cool way of challenging one another in those games.