Universal [Testflght]Transmutation Lab

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Airapport, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Airapport

Airapport Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2016
    Hello! Toucharcade was of great help testing my previous games, so, I'd like to share the Testflight invite to my newest incremental game, Transmutation Lab
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/ymlHx2fW

Here are some screenshots of the early game (to avoid giving much spoilers to the exact contents).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Please, tell me, how long will it take you to unlock the 7th element. Also feel free to share any suggestions regarding the game.

2. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    I have the two previous incremental games and this looks good so far. The science experiment layout works well making it easy to follow the feedback loops. I like the use of multipliers between connections which work rather like the gears in the previous games.

To unlock the seventh element took me until the fall of Australia’s fourth wicket at Edgbaston today, which was just under 3.5 hours.

Seeing as the apparatus extends horizontally, I would suggest a landscape mode as this would reduce the amount of sideways scrolling when more elements are added.

3. Airapport

Aug 27, 2016
    Thank you very much! Really useful info and suggestions!

4. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    There is a small issue with the multiplier clock in the top left corner.

When the screen is scrolled to the farthest right (presently over Water II), tapping the clock does not change the multiplier number.

The taps do actually register, as when scrolling back left again the number increases.

iPad Air 2. ios 12.4

5. Airapport

Aug 27, 2016
    A-ha, got it, thank you!

Asp likes this.