[TESTERS WANTED] Crumble Run - Infinite Dungeon Runner

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by xenovoid, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 xenovoid, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    Want to help? Message me your email address and I will add you to the TestFlight test.

I've been working for the past several months on Crumble Run, an infinite runner based in a fantasy setting. The object of the game is to collect as much treasure and explore as many areas as possible without running into a monster or trap or falling through the floor (which crumbles!)

In the first beta there is only one character (a wizard) to test but I have coded in the next three and will have them out in the next beta release. Each character has a special ability that you unlock by picking up power potions. As examples: the wizard casts an aura that allows them to pickup treasure in a large radius while their power is active. The knight becomes invulnerable to creatures and traps. The Archer can float over open ground. Several more are planned.

The rooms you run through are also limited in type in the first beta but I have dozens of different types planned for future tests (including different settings.)

There is a multi-player component built in where you will be able to collect Plagues that you can cast on everyone else in the same game. You do not see them on-screen but will see the top 10 players in the game. The objective is to have the highest score and last the longest at #1. For the first beta you can join the same room but do not see the top 10 yet.

Lastly, it includes Game Center integration with Leaderboards and is free to play. There is a full-screen ad to view after each game is over (which I will offer an in-app purchase to permanently remove.) Other than that, there are no micro-transactions and I plan to offer upgrades for free (new areas, new challenges, new characters, etc.)

Thanks for your help!

[​IMG]