Testers needed for Soccer management style game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wookiie, Mar 18, 2014.

1. wookiie

wookiie Member

Oct 26, 2010
    #1 wookiie, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    Hi,

I need testers for a football management style game. The game has strong financial and club budget simulation aspects. The aim is to grow a club and bring it from the lowest division to the highest, with continental competitions as well.

I want to test the gameplay and balancing of the game mainly, most of the game mechanics are finished, although I will pay attention to any features testers feel are missing or not needed.

The games skin is being designed and built at the moment, so a lot of the graphics and presentation side of the game are placeholder versions only at present. Lots of white-screen and not much eye candy at the moment!

If you think you could devote some time to this project and might like to shape the games final development stages, please reply in this thread.

Alex

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Sounds promising. I hope one day devs do an american football management game, with a huge potential audience in the US (and its more popular than ever in the UK and Europe) the app store is crying out for an NFL management game as theres not a single game out there.

Good luck with your game, more soccer management games the better!

3. wookiie

wookiie Member

Oct 26, 2010
    thanks, I have actually thought of an NFL game, but I don't think I have enough knowledge to do it justice :mad:

4. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Hi there, I am very interested into testing your game, I myself am managing a small football club in Japan and I am a huge football games lover.

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Oh and if you want to add Japanese leagues, I am a sportscaster and can help you too.

6. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #6 undeadcow, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    Yeah! A semi-sequel to Football Manager RPG! Count me in for beta testing, thanks in advance for any consideration. Hopefully this one gets more attention as it comes to fruition.

Edit: I have an iPod Touch 5G.

7. gamerpro2134

gamerpro2134 Member

Apr 14, 2012
    No iPod Touch 5 testing ? :( I loved Karza Football Manager and Football Manager Handheld 2014.

8. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    I love footy manager games... Been playing them since the c64 days... The original football manager game by Keith.
    If like to help and have an iPhone5 but only thing is, I don't get as much time these days as have a baby daughter

9. wookiie

wookiie Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Just to add, testing is now for iPhone 4 as well as iPhone 5