Universal Tesla vs Lovecraft (by 10tons Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Oct 24, 2018.

1. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Fair enough, that should do.

I don't remember having trouble with the last battle, tho... took a while, but nothing serious and never felt critically threatened. Maybe I was lucky with my perks roll or something. Previous two levels were way harder for me, what with the huge amount of enemies spawning constantly. This is gonna turn really serious once I make it there in the other two planes.

Love the Repeater Shotgun + Extra Barrel + Extra Barrel + Extra Barrel + Extra... (I'm drooling here) + a few Hasty Reloader... + FIRE BULLETS + RICOCHET! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

Ehem... This game is great.

Son of Anarchy, Dailon80 and Lull4by like this.
  2. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Congratulations!

Actually the real game is just started, the first map is more like a huge tutorial level, monsters will become tougher and tougher after second map, and don’t forget about crystal farming hell, good luck. ;)

Quoad, sebgo and Dailon80 like this.
  3. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    whats crystal farming?

4. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    There are some “inventions” in the game, just like other game’s “equipments”.

Before you enter the second map, the only way to earn crystal in to fulfill requirements in the monsterpedia, the earning speed is really slow though.

After you enter the second map, you will get a new invention called “Aether Lens”, which gives you ability to find hidden crystals in the gameplay.

The reason to “farm crystals” is because you want to upgrade your “inventions” to get more passive abilities, such as “ability to shuffle new perks when you level up”, when you level up them, you got better passive abilities to use, however the higher the invention level is, the more crystals it spend, that is why you need to farm crystals.

5. beasstt

beasstt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I just got my iPhone Xr and this game looks really really bad on it. The text for the perks is just about unreadable in game and everything is super grainy. Not sure what’s going on, game looked great on my iPhone 6.

Attached Files:

6. 10tonsLtd

10tonsLtd Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Wow. We'll have this sorted out with a patch.

7. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

#67 sebgo, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    That screenshot looks horrible, man.
    It's pretty much the same issue I've experienced with Infinity Blade 2 & 3 in the transition from the iPhone 6 to the iPhone 8. Another example would be Tales from Deep Space which looked better on the iPhone 5 than on the iPhone 6. That's definitely something devs have to look into!

As for me, I came across this "Perk" last night in Dagon City (Aether Plane). I couldn't get a hold of it, though, and I don't think I know how to reproduce it either.

Here's a short video of the "Perk" case.

1258BDC7-0611-4F47-8DE7-8324E278DD46.png

8. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Game is awesome, only issue for me is it is a bit laggy on my iphone xs max, where as on my ipad pro 10.5 is's far less laggy which does not make sense considering the chips! Got an pro 11 coming next week, hope it plays well on that!!

9. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    The fix is a controller, best investment you will make!!!

10. beasstt

beasstt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I thought I’d try deleting and redownloading the game to see if that fixes it. It didn’t. And I lost my progress... oh well, good things it’s a fun game to play from scratch!

sebgo likes this.
  11. 10tonsLtd

Mar 10, 2009
    Anyone who wants to beta test the upcoming patch, please send email to [email protected]. We'll add you to the testflight group.

Son of Anarchy, sebgo and Lull4by like this.
  12. 10tonsLtd

Mar 10, 2009
    Patch is out now for everyone. It should cover for the issues mentioned here.

Has anyone yet made it to Docks, in Eldritch Plane? I mean that's where the challenge is.

sebgo and leokamiya like this.
  13. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Ahhhhhh, just got iPad Pro 11, ahhh those horrible borders, any chance for a quick screen optimisation?

Please please please

14. 10tonsLtd

Mar 10, 2009
    Screenshot?

15. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Neon Chrome also got updated. =)

Not a relevant update for me, though, but newest hardware owners will be pleased.

16. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    #76 Jackaluk, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    10tonsLtd likes this.
  17. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #77 Gwarmaxx, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    now at $8.99... so $3.99 was a sale?

18. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    Yes, a 55% off launch sale (it is said as a pre-order sale though).

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  19. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
  20. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    AWESOME, youve updated neon chrome and JYDGE already!! I assume an incoming upgrade for Tesla vs LC as well, thanks so much guys!!