Universal Terraria - (by 505 Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    It was just a load of resources that appear when you load a world up,I discarded them as fairly useless with how far through the game Im at.Belive I picked some gold up as well.

2. LunarBowser

LunarBowser Active Member

May 5, 2015
    Some keep saying it's having issues. I haven't had any yet. What issues are you all having?

3. Phoenix24

Phoenix24 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 7, 2012
    Lancashire, England
    I can't even launch the game. iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1.3 #

Deleted, reinstalled, hard reset. Not sure what else I can try other than wait for an update.

Ridiculous really

4. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I picked this up the other day to give it a shot. I saw in the options that it has MFI support, so I brought out my controller.

Holy crap! This is probably the most frustrating thing I've ever tried to play with a controller. The touch screen controls are fine, but trying to build anything with precision while using a controller is about as enjoyable brushing my teeth with a piece of concrete.

5. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    My object placement skills are very sketchy, even on the touchscreen. I can only imagine how terrible a joystick is.

6. GeometryDashRaring

Jun 27, 2015
    One if my favorite Games! By the way does anyone play this game on steam?

7. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Yessss.

We have the PC, 360, ios and android versions. :)

8. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Does anyone know if the mobile version is going to be updated to version 1.3?

9. Durduhdur

Durduhdur Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    I came to this thread looking for the same answer. When/if the iOS version will get the 1.3 update...hoping its soon? That should bring it close to on par with the PC.

10. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    shadow keys aren't opening shadow chest.. Anybody else experiencing this or is it just me?

11. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    It will come, eventually. The people at 505 are very secretive with their updates. I remember waiting for so long for 1.2 to come out that I began giving up hope. I believe it released right when 1.3 went live on PC. This game is making everyone involved a boatload of money on iOS. I can't imagine them cutting off support for it. Plus, we get all kinds of exclusive bosses and things on this version.

12. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    #1232 Drucifer, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    How do I cancel a pet? I have the cabbage but my guinea pig is no where to be found. Assume it's due to my armour and him getting stuck in a cave somewhere.

I was going to try and cancel him and re spawn but don't know how.

BTW, I see that Terraria is now finally Mac compatible. Can finally play on my iMac and MacBook Pro. :)

EDIT: Onky fix was to summon a different pet and then summon my guinea pig again. At least it's fixed. :)

13. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Finally!Days and nights are as long as on pc,now doing hard mode bosses or pumpkin moon and frost moon (when 1.2.4 comes out and it WILL come out soon,officially confirmed) is much easier,without worrying about the fact that sun is about to rise.

14. Drucifer

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Is it possible to craft stairs in this one using wooden platforms or any other materials?

15. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    I've never tried to use platforms because I assumed the characters would just pass right through them rather than go up. You can make stairs out of any solid block, but if the stairs extend all the way to the bottom of the lower level, it will block passage. I usually just use platforms and hop between floors.

16. Drucifer

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Ok. I know you can use the hammer on the platforms on the Steam version which I also have I just haven't been successful on the iOS version. I can use switches to remove them if I want but I'll likely stick with platforms and just hop up and down for now.

Thanks.

17. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    Has anybody else had difficulty with Plantera spawning enraged? No matter where I pop the bulb, or where I fight her she does hundreds of DPS and takes no damage from me.

18. Chief Logan

Chief Logan Well-Known Member

I have literally the best stuff in the game and there's nothing left to do. I hope it comes soon, we also have to wait for Apple to review it

19. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Massive update!!!

20. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    #1240 Dailon80, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Now has minecarts and track plus mounts and tons more.
    Is there still not a hard mode? Was hoping for that but don't see it anywhere.
    Okay I'm dumb hard mode alresdy exists just have to beat the wall of flesh.
    I haven't played This game in a while but with this new update I'm back on it.