Universal Terra Monsters 3 (by Social Titans LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Keepintouch

Keepintouch New Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Jagwar and Fryeon

I was wondering if these Terra Monsters are available to catch.

Also, it is Freyon not Fryeon.

2. Mudze

Mudze New Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Error & bugs

Game was working fine but now when i am trying to play it i am having an issue. whenever i open the game, language selection window appears in beginning and then even after selecting the language several times the screen does not disappears and hence unable to play the game.
    I have got far enough in this game and now when i see this error it irritates alot.
    Kindly help to solve this issue in Terra monsters 3. Played via Facebook Gameroom.

3. Mudze

Mudze New Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Game was working fine but now when i am trying to play it i am having an issue. whenever i open the game, language selection window appears in beginning and even after selecting the language several times the screen does not disappears and hence unable to play the game.
    I have got far enough in this game and now when i see this error it irritates alot.
    Kindly help to solve this issue in Terra monsters 3. Played via Facebook Gameroom.

4. Mudze

Mudze New Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Sync issues

I am playing this game on my pc. As mentioned above i am having an issue so i tried to play the game on another pc but the new problem that came in front was that the game is not synced through same facebook id. If i am logging with the same id from another pc no saved game appears and therefore will have to start from beginning which i cant afford to as i've made a lot of progress in my previous saved game. Kindly help me out as i love this game.