Universal Terra Monsters 3 (by Social Titans LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 21, 2016.

1. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    Can't quite figure out how to open the chest in the cave for the first quest. Any help?

2. SocialTitans

SocialTitans Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2013
    You should just be able to walk up to it and then press the action button bottom right?

Let me know if that is not happening for you?

3. TheBeastlyNinja

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    Unfortunately, the button doesn't appear to be showing up for me haha

4. SocialTitans

SocialTitans Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Hmmm, very strange - so you don't see this at all http://imgur.com/a/GONkq (bottom right)

What device are you playing on? Does the quest area say Buried Treasure II?

5. TheBeastlyNinja

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    I don't see it. But I'm at buried treasure 1. I defeated 4 bandits and can't seem to find any more

6. TheBeastlyNinja

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    Never mind. Figured out I needed to talk to a bunch of people first haha

7. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Just went free to play

8. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Not in the US app store. (yet)

9. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah, it's weird. The update notes for today's update clearly say "free to play" and yet it still has a $1.99 price.

10. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Same in other stores :/

11. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    #71 geno11233, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    I think the concept of the ranch is really cool. I don't know much about game development other the it takes time, but how farfetched of an idea would it be to have the ranch be a place we can teleport to and see in the world and see all of the monsters all at once? Or atleast be able see all of your monsters at once in the ranch and have them just be highlighted or give them a jumping animation or something when we click on them from the top right menu?
    I'm coming from mobile and can't delete this so,

-deleted

12. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Free in Australia.

13. geno11233

Nov 29, 2013
    Im loving the design and artsyle! This is such an awesome game, but I do have my complaints. Other then general polish I think the evolutions and the capturing of monsters should feel more... effective? Idk. I remember evolving and capturing in the pokemon games and would get so jacked whenever they happened. In this game its just bleh. Im sure having a suttle animation for the two (besides the flying crystal) would be a night/day difference if you added these features. Just a thought. Again, I love the game and hope to see support.

14. Bone16

Bone16 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Free in Canada

15. geno11233

Nov 29, 2013
    #75 geno11233, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Ok after some more hours of playing I feel that how the ranch was implemented is a huge flaw. I feel that it's too tedious to leave the map and go to the ranch every time you want to check your monsters. I like the idea of it, but you can't leave the game just to check them. Not trying to be too harsh at all.

Also, there is a bug trying to go onto the area with the bandits in the beginning. Force closes every time on iphone 6 iOS 8

16. Caldrath

Caldrath Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Germany
    So... Is there any compensation for people who bought the game, now that it's free? #

17. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    When is there gonna be an update this game is so buggy

18. Counsellor

Counsellor New Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Game Breaking Bugs

Hi, wanted to say I love the Terra Monsters games, but I've twice encountered a game breaking bug now after already having to restart!
    (iPhone 6, most recent OS)

It seems to occur on leaving the 2nd town, heading north into the jungle. All quest progress gets reset to incomplete. ALL!!! The first time it occurred I was given the first quest again while still in the second town. I wasn't even able to get back into the first town again as the train guy says it's unavailable (like he did when I first met him) and walking back, the door is closed (like it is at the start with no quests complete). I was even unable to access card shop and other menu items because these only unlocks after completing the starter quests.

On my second attempt, I experienced the quests reset, but also a separate bug that actually put me back on the dock you start on. This other bug I've seen before, but it isn't as game breaking. Sometimes the dialogue option to speak to an NPC appears/sticks so that you are able to interact with that NPC no matter where you walk. When you do click on it, it teleports you to the NPC. So on my 2nd game, when all quests got reset, that bug also occurred, and it popped me back to the starting dock, so I could complete the starter quests again, so I'm not completely locked out, but I really REALLY don't want to have to do ALL the quests for the 3rd time, hoping on the off-chance I don't get reset AGAIN.

The random glitchy interactions with NPCs I can handle, the frequent crashes I can handle too (due to frequent autosaves and me saving regularly, I barely lose progress) but being reset to no quest progress is game-breaking! I almost just deleted the game and forgot about the series, but saw on this forum that you are active in updating and addressing glitches/bugs still.

Please please fix, I want to play your game past the 1st real town!!! I signed up here just to write this!! Without this fix, the game is unplayable past the first real town!!!

19. Aerodragon132

Aerodragon132 New Member

Feb 19, 2017
    What time of day does viperno come out?

Ive done Gobi's quest for exploding the dam to free the river, but ive only been able to encounter viperno once on dead mountain. Is there some time of day? I need help!

20. SyCoKiD87

SyCoKiD87 New Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Like it but... always a but.

So after I got into the first cave I saw some things that looked as if you have to pick up like some circles on the ground with beams of light coming off them. But I touch them over and over again and nothing and then the chest with the shiny lights like jewelerey singing inside by can't pick up. Are these items able to be picked up I have galaxy j3 emerge and this is my main concern cause If I supposed to get this 3 items I really don't want to miss out. Dev please let me know asap