Universal Terra Monsters 2 (by Social Titans)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SocialTitans, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Miaaaou

Miaaaou Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2014
    For example, there is Tortipous. He is Water ONLY, but the MonsterPedia says Water + Earth. I don't care (I don't use it) but there are some others like this...

Raaaaah Howard! :p it was you! Alright then you're the Monster Master. :D

Thanks for the answers. You are into some work on the pvp beta update or has it already been submitted?

PS: I've caught Octicute :D

2. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    URGENT BUG!! When i exit the guild at Namanja Village, i was transported to Volcano Trail and stuck there with high leveled wild monsters and tamer!!!!!! :(

3. SocialTitans

SocialTitans Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Hey Chaos this is a known bug and is fixed in the update. If you can pm me or send a message [email protected] I can set your account back to where you should be right away

4. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Nah, I've restarted my save.. Since i've bough the backpacker, i dont use the online save.. My save is pretty messed up too.. My fire antler wont evolve after level 20 after i incidentally press exit battle when it evolved.. Maybe i'll play more after the update that will clear most bugs.. :)

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Can I change data from iPhone to iPad? Or I must play the game at beginning?

6. Miaaaou

Oct 3, 2014
    #46 Miaaaou, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    @Andre You can retrieve your account thanks to the Cloud Storage (if you entered a password at the beginning of the game, you will just need to go in New Game > Cloud storage (idr) (top right, the green icon > Username and Password) you will wait a few seconds for the retrieve and there you go. Don't forget to delete the former game, or else it might corrupt the save.
    Good luck :)

Are you talking about the Igniter? He only evolves at lv 21 and not 20 :)

7. SocialTitans

Jul 25, 2013
    Your Ignitler will evolve next time he levels up (assuming you don't leave the victory screen straight away).

If you're linked up to the cloud the game will save locally and on our server (whenever you're playing with an internet connection). The game slot on your phone is always a local save if for whatever reason something goes wrong.. like ending up in the volcano trail :p we can quickly put you back on the right track and reload the game from cloud.

8. SocialTitans

Jul 25, 2013
    As Miaaou said (thanks Miaaou) It is possible to change your account from iPhone to iPad and vice versa.. As long as you're linked to the cloud... You can link your account to the cloud at any point by going to the arena icon top right. Once you've done that follow the steps Miaaou outlined.

(Go to empty game slot, then load from cloud top right of the window)

One thing to be aware of is that there is a little bug in this version when you transfer games via the cloud onto different devices you'll lose your 'soft' currency. This is fixed in the update that's on the way. In the meantime you can send me an e-mail.. [email protected] and I will send you some coins

9. Miaaaou

Oct 3, 2014
    @SocialTitans
    Yop! Is Hoodwink an Air (ONLY) monster or Air + Arcane? Has it been fixed in the new 8.3 (?) update? (Can't download it yet)

Spooflit will appear?

Where could I find Swinx in Namanja?

Cheers :)

10. SocialTitans

Jul 25, 2013
    #50 SocialTitans, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    I will look into the elements and the trees today Miaaou thanks for reporting it!

The PvP beta has secretly gone into an android update, hoping to do some testing with it today! Congrats on the Octicute!

Edit: Hoodwink is Air and Arcane.. I have a feeling that Terra Monsters right now need to evolve in order to get their second move tree (if they're a dual monster).

None of the 'flits' are native to this region unfortunately. They were unique to TM1. Swinx can be found in the caves to the right!

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thank you, my friend. :)

12. Miaaaou

Oct 3, 2014
    Something even weirder now: Swinx is ... Air + Arcane and the MonsterPedia states only Air (the tree says air + arcane) :p

@Andre your welcome :D

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Can you take me know that can I use Bait to take a monster? I missed the tutorial of this item. :(

14. SocialTitans

Jul 25, 2013
    Ah ha. I see how we've inputted this now.. It's actually by design. Just because a Terra Monster has two elements doesn't mean it'll have the two move trees.. Which makes it a little confusing.. I'll have a chat with the chap that entered in that information.

15. SocialTitans

Jul 25, 2013
    Baits work a lot like pokeballs do. You must make the wild Terra Monster weak for the best chance of success. (If there is more than 1 wild Terra Monster you must defeat the other one so that there is only one left on the field) When you think you've got a good chance of catching one throw a bait at it, by clicking the icon in the top right and selecting a bait. Sometimes baits fail and some baits are more effective than others for example use a water bait on a water monster etc

16. Miaaaou

Oct 3, 2014
    Ok but how come the monster Swinx has both arcade and air in the tree while he only is air.. ?

17. SocialTitans

Jul 25, 2013
    Right now the elemental assignment in the Terrapedia and the move trees we give Terra Monsters is set separately. Historically in the Terra Monster games Swinx has always had some Arcane moves so I suspect that's why we've given him the Arcane skill tree too!

18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thank you, dude. I'll come back when I have something I don't know or I can help. :D

19. Miaaaou

Oct 3, 2014
    Hey again. I have a question. My Monster has 106 in melee and 128 in range attacks. I would like to choose between Static Blast (range) and Static Charge (melee) knowing that Static Charge requires less PP but has a higher damage per hit. So in general should I choose with my actual stats (106-128) or with the attacks stats?

20. SocialTitans

Jul 25, 2013
    Personally I'd go for the range attack as later on you'll have access to the really powerful range moves as it seems your Terra Monster is set up for one of the back two range positions in battle. But I'm by no means a strategic expert in this game even though Howard is still NO.1 ;)