Universal Terra Battle (by Mistwalker Corporation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 9, 2014.

1. cjlacz

cjlacz Member

Oct 17, 2008
    Make sure you use the PowerPoint each turn.

2. putermcgee

putermcgee Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Seattle
    I can't believe how much I still enjoy this game. I spend so much time in the Metal Zones, so I don't progress through the story that fast (on chapter 26 now). It seems like they just keep adding new stuff to keep it fresh, and it hasn't once felt like a pay-to-progress game like a large number of F2P tiles are. It hits all the right notes for me, and there's very little I'd change about it

I like that they've got special characters you can get by buying magazines and stuff, and how none of them break the game by being overpowered. And while it's not consistent, it's fun to try joining a random public battle to help people out without wasting stamina.

I'm looking forward to the PvP mode, though I'm sure I'll get my ass handed to me most of the time. I just hope they handle rage-quits well so people don't lose stamina when someone quits on them. It woul also be cool if the winner of a PvP match would get something like half their stamina back.

Anyway, if you haven't used a referral code yet, you should use mine! JiDUaQeqRE9T

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
  4. Bliquid

Bliquid Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    #1324 Bliquid, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    Hello all, my code for free energy:

94PAXijemQXg

By the way, have you noticed they added an achievements tab in the invite page?
    I can see no achievements yet, but i don't think it was in the changelog.

5. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Over the last months, Terra Battle has become my favorite iOS game of all time (next to 868-Hack). Unique and addictive mobile gaming at its very best.

Still far away from finishing it, but every single battle is fun.

6. MasterEx

MasterEx Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    So much new stuff in the latest update the game just keeps getting better and better and new lvl cap ,achievements to name a few

7. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    I deleted this game after failing to pass stage 11-10 many, many times. Just got too frustrated. Is the update good enough to justify starting again from scratch?

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I've always enjoyed it though I'm a bit biased. I definitely would give it another shot and maybe reroll at the beginning to try and get a really good starter unit.

I mostly enjoy this game on and off but my only complaint would be the ridiculous new class they added which is super rare and the ridiculous requirements to get the new versions of soke of the SS characters. I haven't even finished the game yet.

9. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Total newbie as I'm not a fan of freemium games... Any other games like this that are offline? I travel a lot and being online isn't always possible on airplanes. If love examples of games that are similar but that are offline!

10. manga

manga Member

May 2, 2014
    Any eu Release Info yet?

11. putermcgee

putermcgee Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Seattle
    Man, if they still haven't released this in the EU, what are they doing?

I still log in every day and do the daily challenge if it's for energy, but I can't beat even the first stage of one of the newer chapters, so I stopped "playing" for the most part. I'm hoping to get a little revitalized once vs. mode gets going, and I like that the companions are a nice bonus to give your characters a boost. I just hit 351 consecutive logins, and I'm hoping for something good at the one year mark.

It's too bad about the magazine they tried to launch. It sounds like they didn't hit nearly the sales numbers they needed to keep it going, but it's cool that they gave out a free SS class character to make up for it.

12. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    'Nearly' two years on and is anyone still playing this?

13. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Hahaha. No. The energy system ruined it for me. I quit so long ago. I don't like to pay money for games that limit the time I can actually play them.

14. Caminagetcha

Caminagetcha Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Is this ever coming out of this sort of "soft-release"???? Don't like to change stores everity time this updates :S

15. SgtBob

SgtBob Member

Dec 25, 2015
    At this point I've given up on this one, gave it a download from the US app store when it first dropped. But got fed up of having to change the store to update. Shame really, I would've probably put some money into it, as I liked it. Really strange that they seemed to have decided to only launch in a few countries.

16. countBasil

countBasil Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 30, 2012
    Wake me when there's live multiplayer :)

17. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Wakey Wakey! EGGS AND BAKEY!

Guuuuuuuesss whaaat!? Live multiplayer...has been available on Terra Battle...for...ev..er. Co-op and pvp sooo...yeah. The rest of the game is amazing as well.

18. countBasil

countBasil Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 30, 2012
    Actually oh yeah i remember the co-op! But you weren't able to play a specific person, right? Hoping to play friend, online or with pass and play…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. Caminagetcha

Caminagetcha Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The problem with this is:

When will it be releasing in other countries? I kind of lost hope by now.....

20. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Yeah, I feel your pain. Just read about this in TA today and it's not available in the Aussie store. #