Universal Terra Battle (by Mistwalker Corporation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    Guys, just wanted to ask - anyone here using iphone 6/6+ and playing TB? I wanted to know if the app is optimized for that, as i checked the update history and there's no indication of an update to fix for iphone 6/6+

2. Menezesmaia

Menezesmaia Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, it is.

3. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    Great! Looking forward to playing this on a 6+ :)

4. blahdo

blahdo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    It's not optimised for the 6.

5. duh_d_dum

duh_d_dum Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Anyone else notice that in the "what's new" section they call him Odin but at the arena he's called Ordin. Thought it was pretty funny. Got him and the first item to evolve him. Working on getting the last item = ).

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Ugh... any tips? Fighting the 2nd one and he's soo freaking cheap. I didn't think it could be worse than Levi but it is. The recommended level is like 45 or something? Odin is level 54! And my Full S/SS team is getting destroyed by all the monsters even though we're on level 51 or so.

Odin is cheap no matter what level you're at. Life Drain and/or ult Zan move - lose all your health except 1. Then his minions use breath attack so anyone in range gets an area attack and dies instantly. You don't have a chance. I even tried killing all his minions and no surprise he spawns more. I feel like the 2nd stage shouldn't even be that hard.

7. duh_d_dum

duh_d_dum Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I thought the first two were pretty easy. What characters and skills are you using?

8. angu

angu Member

May 8, 2011
    Aus
    Hi all. I'm pretty new to the game. What's the best way to get recruits? Should I use my energy and coins asap or should I bulk buy a certain amount? Is the tavern the only way to buy them?

9. Zorbane

Zorbane Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    #1289 Zorbane, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    No reason to wait when recruiting. However coin pulls only get you monsters and they aren't as good as the adventurers you get from the energy pulls.

99.9% of the time you will only recruits from the Tavern. Two are given after completing certain quests (Ba'gunar and Palpa) and some you get through gift codes (Ethereal and Blade Falcon)

10. cjlacz

cjlacz Member

Oct 17, 2008
    I believe you mean Palpa. Not peprope.

11. Zorbane

Zorbane Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Whoops fixed it

12. angu

angu Member

May 8, 2011
    Aus
    Do these gift codes still work and where can I find them? Thanks for the help also!

13. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Nope it doesn't work anymore.

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Whoa new update has the co-op battle out. They said it may not start working immediately. I'm downloading it now so we'll see what happens..

Also I see Eidolons under the Characters screen - must mean summons are coming soon :D

15. MasterEx

MasterEx Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Whoop whoop great looking forward to it

16. twist3r

twist3r Member

May 9, 2012
    Tokyo, Japan
    Coop play is scheduled to go live at noon on Friday in Japan, looking forward to trying it too !

Are there many Terra Battle players in the touch arcade community ?

The game got a great review which made me try it and I'm playing every day since. I can't remember Terra Battle being mentionned at all in the podcast though... It would be nice to see an article about this new version, as it's a major upgrade adding multiplayer !

17. twist3r

twist3r Member

May 9, 2012
    Tokyo, Japan
    I just tried the coop mode but it doesn't seem to work yet (room not found every time). Has anybody managed to play coop yet ?

18. cjlacz

cjlacz Member

Oct 17, 2008
    #1298 cjlacz, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    Terra Battle (by Mistwalker Corporation)

Not working for me yet. You can get energy by entering someone's referral code.

19. twist3r

twist3r Member

May 9, 2012
    Tokyo, Japan
    My referral code is aX9ZZRapPYnx - feel free to use it :) !

20. lavo

lavo Member

Oct 2, 2013
    pmWbyNdJDbMF
    Thanks if you use my code