Universal Terra Battle (by Mistwalker Corporation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I wonder if I am overlooking something crucial. I defeated both Bahamut and Neo Bahamut easily (the latter of which is difficulty 35, 10 higher than Leviathan Descended), but I cannot even scratch the hide of the regular Leviatahan at difficulty 25. At the most, with any combination of my characters, I've managed to steal 10% of his HP before he wipes my team.

The level of challenge is like another game entirely. I cannot visualize any way in which I could bring Leviathan down to 50% of his health, much less defeat him. And I only pack A, S and SS characters (except sometimes Kuscah and Bahl), many of them on their second job, all att level 33+, so I don't think my actual characters are too weak. Either I'm combining them wrong, or there is something off about the difficulty designation of the Leviathan challenge.

I've tried 3 x AoE A- and S-class mages, super-healing teams (Kuscah, Amimari and the self-healing stonefolk trio), aggressive close combat teams with solid healing, and strange mixes. I time the maelstroms and rows and columns of ice attacks to ensure I stay out of the way and always heal my fighters before the next onslaught, but Leviathan simply overpowers me, in spite of the most carefully considered and exact tactics.

2. xiel

xiel Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    I just use Zuzu. I've beaten the second levi because of him alone. His thousand Ray Sword does 1000 damage every time.

3. dingdongfootball

dingdongfootball Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Is the game crashing non stop for anyone else since the update?
    it crashes when i pick a chapter, when it loads, when loading a battle, pretty much everything makes this game crash since the update.
    I get that I'm still in the stone age on a 4 but it was working perfectly before the update.

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Wow we're practically in the same zone in the story! I never felt the rush to complete the story really fast so I've taken it really slow.

As for the items i have no idea. I'm sure the final Bahamut will be just as hard. Don't feel too bad. I've been playing this day one since the beta released and I'm still missing out lol. I guess I'm not hardcore enough..

Well i guess we can both cry together.... :p

5. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Lol#
    Guess it's alright to miss out! Yep I'm just taking my time with this game. No rush#
    Take it easy

6. hanklupo

hanklupo Active Member

Mar 3, 2014
    So I'm way behind on this one... My question is, do I need to reroll for a good lead or is it possible to gather a good team as you progress?

7. I've got The Leviathan. But i think i can't have the two others. I'm blocked at Chap 18. Can't beat the level because i don't have levitation. My team is not strong enough. This is the big problem of this game. Training session should be free. Totally i mean.

8. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Yes and no
    I re rolled many times until I settled on Jennish a SS character Mage. I was lucky to get some very good characters as I progressed. The only problem is levelling up higher tiered characters can take forever. To get an idea on different well balanced teams to shoot for check out Terra Battle forums and Terra Battle wiki and best of luck. I know that it is possible to defeat the game with lowered tiered teams upgraded almost fully which is quicker to do
    Good luck

9. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    #1269 pinOi32, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    If you're talking about an iPod Touch 4, do this before each time you play TB:

1. Turn off the iPod.
    2. Hold the Power and Home button together; the.Apple logo will show for a few secs, and then the iPod will turn off again.
    3. While it's off, release the Power and Home button. The iPod should turn itself back on again afterwards.
    4. Do nothing and just let iPod start up normally.
    4. After iPod is back on Home screen, start up TB and enjoy!

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
  11. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Hmm, it's seems they also added a new game mechanic "summoning" and co-op is looks good.

12. alsipsclar

alsipsclar New Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Hey guys, just new to the game and community. Anyone with one of those legacy SS accounts? Mage preferred but any help appreciated- thanks much.

13. MasterEx

MasterEx Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Any tips on legendary item hunting i know the chapters but do u need to meet the level requirement like for example gugnir whicj is chapter 10-10 do i need to have characters at that level to make it drop?

14. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
    Finished Leviathan Omega during the last minute, :) First time beating him, and luckily, got Trident as well.

Nice event!

15. Sikuzo

Sikuzo Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    No, characters of any level will work.

16. Waks

Waks Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Philippines
  17. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #1277 ImLegend, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  18. postalRage

postalRage Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Dammed thing is still not available. Has the publisher decided not to release it world wide? Any word from the publisher or Dev regarding this?

19. blahdo

blahdo Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    It's not the 19th yet.

20. Bliquid

Bliquid Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    I think he's referring to the fact that TB is still not available in many countries.