Universal Terra Battle (by Mistwalker Corporation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 9, 2014.

1. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Got an S class human sword wielder called Gatz the Filcher with an awesome skill called Levitation. It makes all of your characters float for 3 turns. Just like the Final Fantasy skill by the same name, it makes characters impervious to pit traps, slime trails, etc.

2. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Any tips for defeating the Sabretooth King final battle in chapter 4 scene 3. I tried again just now and I sailed through the first four levels and then the battle against the sabre tooth king wiped me out. Not even enough time to figure out how to defeat it because it destroys all my characters so quickly

3. kobwad

kobwad Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Tried doing some metal runs to level up your characters if you find them too weak.
    Does anyone know when the metal zone 2 is available? I just cleared chapter 6 and it still hasn't appeared.

4. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Okay thanks!

5. Monztamash

Monztamash Member

Sep 12, 2014
    After Chapter 8. Gets you from 20 to 30.

I'm at Ch11, and expecting Zone 3 to pop up after since battles are set at level 30.

Battles are starting to get hard though, even when past the req level.
    I'm considering leveling my Class A-S recruits to replace my starter team of B class people. Enemies hit like a truck now.

6. bolony

bolony Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    He goes to sleep if you don't attack him for a few rounds. Position your characters so his AOE only hits 2 characters maximum after you make your attack. Move away afterwards and reposition while letting him go to sleep. Put your damaged characters near your healer and attack again with 2 undamaged characters. Make sure you always chain to maximize the heals. Rinse and repeat.

7. kobwad

kobwad Member

Jan 31, 2014
    #107 kobwad, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    Thanks. From the video on their official youtube channel, Zone 3 is unlocked after chapter 12.
    This is my current team near the end of chapter 7

[​IMG]

The Gaiga girl is a SS class and she has been very helpful :)

[​IMG]

What does your team look like, Monztamash?

8. Monztamash

Monztamash Member

Sep 12, 2014
    You guys are so lucky getting SS. Ya'll rerolled at start ?
    I didn't bother.

I got the same starter team except I had Bahl (swordswoman) instead of Grace at start, and my A class fire mage Daiana instead of Gaiga.

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Everyone showing off their SS characters eh....

10. Tastyfish

Tastyfish Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Just started. Only in chapter 2. But, wow, this is a legit game. Battles are satisfying to play. Will give this some more play time.

11. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    i just got my new recluit with energy and is a class A lizarfolk that looks like is more support type

The skills go like this
    1. remove confusion (this make come in handy sooner)
    2. add confunsion that make the target uncontrollable
    3. remove sleep
    4. heals himself when pincer

Attached Files:

12. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Thank you bolony I will try, much appreciated!

13. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #113 L.Lawliet, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Is this the lizard king boss you are stuck on? I wanted to help but I wasn't sure which boss you're referring to :\

Edit: whoops, looks like you meant the sub boss on the earlier level. The lion monster thing?

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    As an experiment, I tried to delete the game files and replace them with OLD game files (to regain my used bolts), but it looks like the game just restored my current data before the delete. So your save file must be attached to your Gamecenter account.

It seems that maybe deleting the entire game as a whole and reinstalling (Capricornman did this) will wipe it. However I'm wondering if you can delete the entire game, get a fresh game, then restore your old save file (receive all your bolts / progress back). If that works then that would be good. I wonder if anyone is in early enough to test this out.

15. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Yes it was the Sabretooth King and I did defeat it but I had to use my one and only bolt to bring my entire party back. It seems like you are willing to try some things to get your bolts back! My solution is since we are pretty much beta testing this game why doesn't the administration just gift us a truck load of bolts so we can unlock all the SSSSSSSSSSS+ Class characters and then irony of ironies we still get defeated time and again on many levels......:)

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #116 L.Lawliet, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Duuuude. Was he really bugging you that much? Darn I should've tried helping you. I feel bad that you had to use a bolt. Those bolts need to be saved! Let me know if you need help on the final area.

Sabertooth King actually dropped himself for me and I had him in my party up until now (used my 5 bolts for today). He's actually a pretty good party member. I was debating between keeping ST King vs. the new member you get when you beat Chpt 4.

Lol I wish they'd give us that but then we'd be cheaters once the game comes global (though I wouldn't mind all that much...).

I finally got thrown a bone for the bolt character. Something pretty decent. Though I wish I got a female. My freakin party is all males now minus my 2 very first characters from the game :l And not as amazing as the SS female shown on the last page. It seems the strongest characters in this game are females.

17. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Thanks for the offer to help :) It's tough because this game oozes quality and yet it has a way about it that frustrates too or maybe that's just me. I was just playing one round in the metal level to get exp and I was doing so well until I met a metal boss and got quickly defeated although I was trying my darnedest to play a smart strategic fight it didn't matter and because I lost I lost the 24,000 plus exp points too!!!!! Now that stinks because it cost 1000 coins to play the metal round. Maybe someday it will work out haha

18. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hmm.. Do you try to move multiple characters as you have your turn? That took me about 3 hours before I figured that out. Basically, only dragging one piece around to one spot was what I started out doing but you're actually supposed to try to move as many as you can. With metal, I only beat a few. About 80% fled on me. I did beat them but tbh I DO NOT think they are worth the money unless you have some excess to spend. Earning money is really slow in this game so I'd rather be saving it.

19. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Ok big revelation here!!! How do I move multiple characters when it's my turn?

20. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I'll PM you. I filmed some out of focus videos to show you. It's hard to describe in text lol... maybe you've already been doing it? :)