Universal Tennis Champs Returns (by Uprising Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Uprising Elton, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Dreadsteel

Dreadsteel Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Happens only for multiplayer for me so far. Single is fine.

2. noss130

noss130 Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Same for me...

3. Uprising Elton

Uprising Elton Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Have found and fixed the multiplayer control issue.

Should be submitting the lateste update with some unlockable winter/xmas clothes that you''ll need to play a few rounds of Snowman Defense to get available in career / multiplayer

It's not the biggest xmas update, but it's as much as I could get done on top off everything else!

4. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Submitted to Apple..

xmasicon.png

xmastcr.jpg

5. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Update is out! Enjoy the Xmas clothes and see you online on the courts!

6. Silver4

Silver4 New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Woohoo thanks

7. alwaysneedsleep

alwaysneedsleep Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Love the new addition Elton

8. CoolGlassesGuy

CoolGlassesGuy Active Member

Dec 16, 2015
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm liking the new update, Elton, especially the new clothes (I'm pretty much obsessed with character customization in games). Keep up the great work!

9. noss130

noss130 Member

Oct 16, 2013
    #1329 noss130, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Hi, new mode doesn't work on my iPad mini 4 :-( : i can't choose my character (boy or girl), i selected one but nothing happened.
    Thank's for the update anyway

10. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Do you have an active career on that device? It uses your career players so needs one or both created to play.. I guess I should have put a fall-back option in too. I'll add next update, I'll move the minigame from the main menu after xmas, but leave it playble from somewhere.

11. noss130

noss130 Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Ok perfect it works good ! Thank u again (espacially for resolving the multiplayer issue)

12. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Greetings Elton. Wonderful tennis game, perhaps the best on iOS! It seems that the last update disabled Game Center. The logo appears but I'm not on the leaderboard and the achievements don't show up on GC. Please take a look into this when you have the time...

13. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Decided to uninstall via Game Center on iOS 9.3.2 Air 2 and reinstall on iOS 9.3.4 on Air original. It somehow solved the problem! The same thing goes for another game. Going to update both devices to 9.3.5...

14. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks for the update on the issue. Glad it wasn't something else for me to look into! And thanks for your compliments on the game too!

Oh, and next update is going to bring the local multiplayer using multiple MFi Controllers over from the AppleTV version to the iOS one.

15. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Just saw Tennis Champs returns listed in TouchArcade's best 100 games of 2016!

Also featured in several AppStore regions under Games Of Christmas Past this week too!

Thanks for all the support and a very Merry Christmas to everyone who's played any of my games this past year!

Elton

16. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Wow! Made it into not one, but TWO of the TA staff's top 10 games of 2016 lists!

#

17. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Well deserved to be on those lists. TCR is one of the all time greats!!!

18. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009

New Update is in with Apple now.

New Multi-Controller support added. Can now play Touch screen vs MFi Controller, or upto 4 MFi Controllers for full on All-Human singles or doubles matches on a single device screen. Controllers can now also be used to navigate the menus.

The SnowMan defense minigame is still playable, but is now tucked into the Taining Minigames screen

19. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Serve failing -- can no longer play -- help, please.

I have been playing for some time now, loving the game, but after leveling up to all 4 and 5 stars and purchasing a couple of in-app upgrades (ads off, skill points, etc.), I can seldom get the ball over the net when serving. My control is suddenly gone. I have rebooted multiple times, and while that clears it up for perhaps the length of one game, the problem rears its ugly head again. Also, this occurred immediately after purchasing my second upgrade and put stars into my serving abilities. :confused:

This is occurring on both an ipad Pro 12" and an iPhone 6-plus. iPad Pro is running ios 10.1.1 and the iPhone is running ios 10.2. Each has many gigs of available space. I am using in-game "touch" cotrols. Please help. This is a fabulous game with which I was just becoming competent but I can no longer play, at least not properly. The last thing I want to do is ask for a refund and delete such a great game.

I am aware of some ios "touch" issues, but most people on this forum do not seem to have the game-killing issue I am reporting. I have read through many of the posts here but have yet to find this exact problem.

I hope someone has the answer to this. Thanks for your help ahead of time.

20. Uprising Elton

Oct 6, 2009
    Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Any chance you could record a video of this happening and share it with me?(filmed from another device is perfect, not a screen capture)

Also, could I give you an apple id to log into icloud with, and have you upload your save data to it? Then I can examine further using your actual game state. If you're OK to try this, olease PM me to arrange.