Universal Temple Jump - pixel art endless jumper (by Nexx Studio)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Grumps, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    #1 Grumps, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Hey TouchArcade!

We're really excited to announce that Temple Jump is finally ready for release and will be coming to App Store & Google Play on March 23rd, 2017.

Temple Jump is a pixel art adventure sets in a lava filled temple of doom. You will encounter classic video game danger, from collapsing platforms to shooting fireballs, while trying to collect precious gems.

Discover the rare golden wings to transition into an alternate game mode and amongst other surprises, there is also a bonus mode that is really tricky to reach.

Temple Jump features:
    • Endless gameplay mode
    • Challenge mode with 12 levels
    • Unique in-game characters (33 unlockable)
    • Hidden bonus mode
    • 9 challenging achievements

Gameplay Instruction: Hold down your thumb, to make your jump bigger and release, to start falling down.

Development Sketch

I thought it might be interesting to share some of the early sketches that we did for the game and to show you how it gradually shifted to the current design and concept :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

General Screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

All the fine tuning delayed the project for quite a bit. We love feedbacks and please share us any thoughts that you might have on the game!

You can find out more about the game and even get notified on the release on the game's website on http://TempleJump.games

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Thank you for sharing the early sketches.
    Fun and interesting!

I watched the trailer. I am excited about the release.
    I love the retro style games.
    This one seems Reminiscent of the old style computer games.
    You even have the sounds down!

Is it premium or free?

3. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Thank you for your kind words. Yeah, I thought those sketches might interest normal user on game making process and might be great for developers as well.

We love the retro style too and possibly try to make more pixel/retro theme game beyond this. Temple Jump is a free games with ads.

I might be putting out some early copies in this thread over the next few days. Stay tuned :p

4. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Early Preview Copy!

Hey guys, the game is 4 days away and as promised I will be offering early preview copy for TA users! Instead of posting the code out here and everyone having to try out each individual codes all the time. Just let me know if you'd like one and I will PM the code over :)