Universal Templar Infinite crusade - Mix of RPG, rogue like and strategy elements.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Dr_Nachin, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Rutter1984

Rutter1984 Active Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Getting quite hooked on this game now.

2. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Same here. Game Center will liven things up too. I love pixely graphics, but I do hope the characters pixels can be sharpened up a bit, they are a little too blurry at the moment. Great game though overall, thanks for the code...

3. Dr_Nachin

Dr_Nachin Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    2 more codes sent out

Sorry to keep you waiting(am adding the leaderboards as we speak, hopefully I can submit the next version early next week). Sent out two more codes.

Almost all the feedback has been very positive. Just need to get the word out on the app. I sent e-mails to review sites(hope at least one does a review fingers crossed). Also sent Shaun Musgrave a promo code via twitter. He reviews most of the RPGs here on touch arcade. Hopefully he will play the game sometime.

4. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Promo codes

Got a few more codes, just asking for feedback, and to tell other people about the game in return. RPG fans will like this. Read posts above :D.

5. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Are you sure you sent that to the right Shaun? I didn't see anything. What's your Twitter handle?

6. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Hello :D

Hey Shaun, y twitter handle is Dr_Nachin, but you were probably busy with the Huge/great Oddworld Starnger's wrath Review as per twitter heheheh:D. If you don't mind ill just end you a code via PM.

7. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Promo codes sent out

2 more promo codes sent out. 1 to shaun and 1 to Cabuckn. :D if you have any questions regarding gameplay please post here. Feedback is always appreciated.

If you like the game tell other folks :D, there can never be enough crusaders.

8. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Ah, I see your tweet now. You sent it to @shaunmusgravel. He's my golem counterpart from the alternate stone universe. ;)

9. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Hehehehe

Entertainment golems have to play every now and then too.

10. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Promo codes sent out

Got a few more promo codes to give out. Any RPG fans wanna kill some mobs on a friday night?

P.M. all i need is for you to provide feedback on the game :D.

11. truthiness

truthiness Member

Nov 3, 2014
    I'd love a code if you still have one. Roguelikes and strategy games are my two favorite genres so this looks great.

12. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Promo code sent

Promo code sent. enjoy the game:D. Please post feedback when you have a chance, and pass the word along to your friends if you like the game.

13. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Hello All.

Still working today on a adding leaderboards. I am curious how you are all doing. Can you guys post how far you have gotten in how many crusades? Or just how many enemies killed:D. Are there any skills you use less than the others? Any type of item encounter/monster you love or hate?(personally I love shrines and books, good risk vs reward, permanent buffs and skill bonuses, and I am scared of the exploding monsters, as they can take you from full health to zero in higher difficulties if their health is full)

Have more codes for today, so post here if you would like one. I am running out of codes(until I upgrade the app which should be soon), so post here if you would like one.

14. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Leaderboards :D

Hello all .Been working all weekend,almost done testing the leaderboards(currently ranked distance), once Game Center updates the scores(takes longer in the dev environment), I will submit the build to apple. If i manage to submit the build later on today, I believe we might have Leaderboards by Friday maybe. The process is way more complex than I thought, so the first leaderboards will only compare distance.

I wanna get those out ASAP so you guys can compete. I will see if i can add a leaderboards for level, most money per run, total amount of crusades(A nice way of putting how many times you have died :D) before submitting the build, but if it is gonna take me a while, I would rather submit the distance one ASAP, and the other ones later.

Still have a few codes, just post here if you want one.

15. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Leaderboards have been submitted

Good news all, as promised game center leaderboards will be pushed out as soon as apple approves the submitted version :D. Also scrap that only distance will be tracked post above. I got leaderboards for all the individual skills, so it might be time start raising your morph :). Distance, crusades, templar level,and enemies killed will also be tracked.

-----Next patch after the leaderboards patch ----
    Am going to introduce a hall of fame. Will take the top name of every leaderboard and introduce it to the hall of fame(this will be done every time I update te app). Date and version will be included, and your name will always remain unless you do not want it up there.

Am working on adding monster modifiers (they will be in 100%) and maybe squeeze in achievements. I am not going to rush the achievements as I want them to be meaningful and fun.

Have codes to give out, just post here. Only want your feedback, and if you like the game just tell other people. :D

16. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    PROMO CODES available

Got more promo codes to give out today. Just post here. Feedback alway appreciated. Leaderboards should be approved soon.

17. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I'd be loving one of the codes if you can spare it. I've just happened upon your game and have read the full forum on it lol. Got to the end and you had this.

Thanks in advance!

18. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    I'm also interested in this game, but at this point even if i get a promo code, i am 100% sure i will say what anyone sais: it seems like a solid roguelike game, but the lack of animation is turning me off. Therefore, i will wait until animations get added.

19. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    Vote For templar if you like it please

Poll came out. I would appreciate a shout or mention if you enjoy templar Infinite crusade. Please mention Templar at :

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=249924&page=2

Code sent via P.M. Acon. Ramzarules, animations and new graphics will be implemented hopefully within two or months, no solid ETA as I am not doing the drawing. If you would like a code at any time just let me know. thanks for showing interest in the game. Tons more stuff to be added.

More codes available. Just need feedback:D.

20. Dr_Nachin

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    #60 Dr_Nachin, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    Small taste of graphical upgrade

Hello all. Here are two(Of the many that have already been upgraded images). Meet the new Fire elemental and cloud demon. Working on all the foreground items first (over 600 so its gonna take a while), then backgrounds (around 90).Please tell me what you think of the new art. Could ask the artist to change certain elements if needed. Enjoy :D.

P.S. If possible vote for us int he link provided above.

Attached Files: