Universal Templar Infinite crusade - Mix of RPG, rogue like and strategy elements.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Dr_Nachin, Dec 2, 2014.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Great job!

It's been such a long time since I played! It's a really fun game. I'm starting over so it will be a bit before I give the new modes a try. I just really love how this game is implemented.

And yep I still hate that laugh when I die lol

Billy

2. Dr_Nachin

Dr_Nachin Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    #202 Dr_Nachin, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Free version Submitted to Apple

Hello all. The free version has been submitted to apple, so it should be available within a week or two. The only IAP is a Permanent coin doubler(0.99 US,only one purchase needed). The difference between this version and the premium is version is a 50% gold penalty on death. The purchase of the IAP makes it identical to the premium version. Even with the 50% gold penalty the game can be played in its entirety, only progress is slower. The premium version remains untouched, so those that have purchased it will not have any issues.

The game has received mostly good reviews and has undergone many changes since its launch, so go ahead and give the free version a try. It is very addictive.

I will post here once it has been approved. As always take care and let me know if you have any questions.

P.S. Promo codes available for the free version. Post here or send me a PM if you want one.

3. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Would like to get one. I am not sure if I played it already and want to give it a try. Thx!

4. Dr_Nachin

Dr_Nachin Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2014
    iOS developer
    Santo Domingo/ Dom Rep.
    #204 Dr_Nachin, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    Free version is out

Hello Everyone free version is out. Forsaken go ahead and try the free version. If you enjoy it I can send you a premium code, don't sweat it. Please post here if you enjoy the game or not.

Free version is named almost the same. Just added a -"Battlefield" at the end. So its "Templar Infinite Crusade - Battlefield". Nice short name right?