Universal Templar Battleforce RPG Full Game HD (by Trese Brothers)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Oct 27, 2015.

1. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

As promised, we've doubled-down on the UI improvements to the HQ and status screens. This is definitely the biggest wave of improvements that we have planned, but they make a huge difference in your ability to see, level, train and equip your squad quickly and with precision!

We've basically rebuilt the status screen stack!
    - You can now level your Talents with a few clicks - no more flipping around. Respec'ing Talents FTW!
    - You can now jump to the RQ tree from any screen viewing a veteran, quickly buy the RQ levels you need and back to the mix.
    - You can now next / previous between Templars from any status screen, including EQ and design. Want to re-design your whole squad, just flip next-next-next on the Design screen.
    - We've split the library screen into a dual screen, allowing you to page through the content way faster. Enjoy the reading!

Please leave a review to encourage additional updates, features, and UX improvements!

[​IMG]

v2.3.1 - 6/15/2016
    - Improved Status screen, paging between Templars, Talent leveling
    - Improved Library viewer
    - Added return to RQ shortcut in status screen
    - Improved tutorial elements around Overwatch
    - Fixed crashes in Kaldun Factory South

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Niiiiiiiccceeee! Thanks for another huge update Trese Bros!!!

This game has evolved and been improved so much that I think I'm going to start over. I've really been enjoying it. Think I said it before but this game reminds me of Deathwatch...except Templar Battleforce is actually fun to play!

3. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

@somedumbgamer - thanks for the compliments! Hope you'll drop a review and tell a few friends. We're working on the next update already.

4. TheVimFuego

TheVimFuego Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2014
    The ongoing support for this is truly outstanding, I'm recommending it to everyone I know.

It puts some high profile/budget titles to shame. :cool:

5. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Thanks! Recommendations go a long way!

6. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Seems like there is an "invisible enemies" bug with the latest release on some devices. Sorry about that, fixing ASAP.

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I just came here to post about that...

iPhone 6S/iOS 9.3.2

8. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

This is fixed for the next release, which is already in the queue and waiting.

Very sorry this bug slipped through testing. The game played well on every test device we have (2 x iPhones + 2 x iPads) ... we had to go searching for an iPhone 6s where it didn't work!

9. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    No, no worries at all.

Thank you for getting a fix in so quick!

I was curious... I tried skipping the first 5 levels for the first time, and from the Righteous Fallen, hitting 'Go To HQ' - then filling out the requisition tree - then trying to use skill points, I'm unable to spend any. It won't give me the option to train the skills I unlocked on the tree, it'll just snap back to the previous list (where I can choose which skill to upgrade). Is this because I need to play a stage before spending any skill points, or is this a bug?

... I really hope that made sense...

10. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

This is a feature :) You should see prompts at the bottom of the screen.

On the first list, look beneath the Talent icon. There will either be a button to Train (you have points to spend and the Talent is unlocked), or View Req (the Talent is locked) or no button (no points to spend). To train, just tap the button a few times and slam dunk. If you want to see the details on the Talent, tap anywhere in the row, and it will take you to the list of all the Talent levels.

Hope that helps! It is a change in the UI pattern, but one that makes spending Talent points really fast and easy. Respec FTW now!

11. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Now I see what's going on... Sorry... I feel like an idiot

12. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Hope its a winning feature now that you see it! :D It was a big change, so if you were used to the old way, easy to miss.

13. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

v2.3.3. has just been released to the App Store!

The bug with invisible enemies fixed, please pick up a copy :)

Please Rate to Support Devs and Updates! Need help? E-mail [email protected]

v2.3.3 - 6/23/2016
    - Major performance boost to game map across the board
    - Alert about relic already in uses lists Templar's name
    - Improved viewing specific locked Equip / Talent on RQ tree
    - Duration Hindering Effects, like Full Vent, no longer extended by Ordnance
    - Fixed defog bug during story sequences when Skip All enabled
    - Fixed Status screen bugs

14. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

15. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Thank you for the update! It's great having the Apple review process drop down to a reasonable time-frame. =oD

And as always... You guys rock.

Getting more acquainted with all the new UI and menu setups and what-not, and it definitely feels more intuitive.

... I really can't tell you how happy it makes me having this game on my phone. =oD

16. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Thank you! Glad you like the updates. It def takes a little getting used to from the old menu system, but you can now Respec a squad very quickly.

The review process is now pretty fast, very reliable. We are far happier with it, it is helping with all of our games on iOS.

Keep telling friends and remember to update reviews :D

17. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Now live, Battleforce v2.3.11!

What's New in Version 2.3.11
    - Tact Point Defenses animate their attacks against enemies
    - Damage from Tact Point defenses against enemies shown
    - Added new Ordnance, Paladin Resupply - Warding Fire, Inspiration, Shieldbearer
    - Fixed bugs with enemy kill-count in scoring system
    - Fixed reported map bugs
    - New Recruits pick armor designs other than green
    - Fixed Strike Scanner gear for Scout / Engineer, now adds + Pen %
    - Fixed bugs in Ferarai: Power Relay Grid, Mok Prime: Drop Zone, Stratos Research Hall
    - Fixed issues with invisible Nyra on Righteous Fallen Aftermath
    - Fixed screen resolution bugs with new Talents detail box
    - Improved Talent Detail box to give full summary of attack damage and accuracy
    - Swap now allows swapping in and out of Hydra or Engineer if not required
    - Improved hover for average Damage to include avg Dmg on penetrating hit
    - Improved display of all Talents relying on Medic to increase HP healing
    - Fixed bugs with library entries appearing off screen
    - Fixed bugs with library entries appearing off screen
    - Improved maps and fixed dialog typos

18. faceleg

faceleg Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Software Engineer
    Auckland, NZ
    Thanks for the constant updates!

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I forget, did this game have iCloud? I backed up my saved file manually when I had to switch devices but then I realized that the new OS won't let you put the files back on unless the app has file sharing enabled.

I can't think of any way to get my hours and hours of gameplay back.. I guess I'm screwed huh?

20. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Our pleasure! Really happy to see the Tact Points firing back, that was a long awaited upgrade