Universal Templar Battleforce RPG Full Game HD (by Trese Brothers)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Oct 27, 2015.

1. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

2. Tulki

Tulki Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    Congrats on the strategy GOTY award! Well-deserved and the continued updates you guys have made to game mechanics are awesome.

Do you still have plans to implement cloud saves so we can play on multiple devices?

3. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Yes, it is on our major strategic to-do list. We're looking to do multiple devices, platform agnostic.

4. athros

athros Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    DevOps
    Colorado
    Dropbox. The API is nice, the apps on both iOS and Android are pretty mature, and it's rock solid on PC. ;)

5. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    Lmao, platform agnostic. That's a new one, I dig it lol.

6. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

@CalinR - glad you like it lol :D

@athros - thanks for the suggestion. We're looking at a few different providers to see who will provide the best experience on all the platforms.

7. faceleg

faceleg Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Software Engineer
    Auckland, NZ
    Have a look at what beamdog did with baldurs gate enhanced edition. Creative and works well.

8. VirusMech

VirusMech Member

Dec 30, 2015
    #428 VirusMech, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    I made a mistake buying this game. Why? I bought versions for steam and does not have enough time to play it. Now I have to buy the versions on ios ;). I think it is worth. good job.#

9. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Thanks for supporting us on two platforms! I hope you'll leave a review on both ;)

10. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    #430 Spartyfan6262, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    I've encountered an occasional bug where the screen no longer responds to swipes and, therefore, I cannot scroll around to change the view. Button presses work just fine, but I cannot scroll at all. Has anyone else encountered this? It usually happens after I minimize the app then resume.

I've also have one question on the Battle System. I keep getting the "not enough cap space" message when I try to recruit more Templars. How do I address this?

Thank you

11. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yeah, I've ran into this issue as well. Always after receiving a call while playing. I usually just finish up my move, hit end turn, and then close and reboot the app again. It should pick up again right there.

12. Spartyfan6262

Jan 4, 2015
    Thanks for your response. I'll try this. Any thoughts on how to work around the "not enough cap space" message when trying to recruit from command points?

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I believe cap space increases after every turn or so after you capture a command point. But it does have a max capacity so you can't keep recruiting forever.

14. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #434 syntheticvoid, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    ^^^
    Yeah, it's at the top left of the screen, it'll tell you how many supply points you've got as well as how many spots you have filled/how many spots are open.

15. Spartyfan6262

Jan 4, 2015
    Thanks for the help, guys.

16. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

This is probably the root of the confusion. The cap does not increase until the end of the turn, so you can't recruit immediately at a TP you have captured. The enemy gets a chance to counter.

17. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

We are still trying to reproduce the issue on our set of iOS devices.

Can you share the device type and iOS version?

The fact that it can be triggered by a call is something that we might be able to reproduce if we had your details.

18. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

19. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Hey, sorry, I didn't see your post there. I'm using an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.1.2

I've only noticed it happening whenever I get a phone call and come back to the game. And it's only moving the level around by swiping on the screen that seems to be effected. For me at least.

20. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Thanks for the specifics. We will keep borrowing friends phones and installing Battleforce to trying to reproduce. We have not been able to make this happen yet our test iPhone, iPod, or iPad. Enough ppl are having it, we are sure to eventually figure it out!