Universal Templar Battleforce RPG Full Game HD (by Trese Brothers)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Thanks very much for the help. Using these tips, I was able to complete the level, even though I got 4 guys killed doing it.

Is there a way to replay levels to build up more veteran points?

2. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

There is no replay during the campaign at this time. If you defeat the campaign, you can play it again with your victorious squad in a New Game+ mode. We are working on adding more optional side stories that you can pursue during the campaign that would give you more ability to take a detour and build up veterans.

What difficulty are you on?

3. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Errrr.....(cough) normal (cough). I'm not great at these strategy games, but still love playing them.

4. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

No worries ;) I am just getting data to better understand how to improve. We know that level is a little tough.

5. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Also got this nice upgrade to the Designer into v1.2.1! Didn't think we'd be able to squeeze it in, but we did :)

More faces coming.

[​IMG]

6. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Are you planning on putting out a Lite version like you did with Heroes of Steel?

7. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

At this time, we do not have a plan for a demo version. We're focusing on a single, premium app with no IAPs or DLCs.

8. faceleg

faceleg Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Software Engineer
    Auckland, NZ
    Neat! Like the look of that

9. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #309 CoreyFox, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    Thanks, looking forward to digging in.

10. N2L

N2L Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Thanks for making this game!

This game is really fun. I find myself more hooked to this game compared to Deathwatch.

I'll definitely give a 5 stars review on iTunes. It's the best I can do to thank you guys for making Templar Battleforce.

My minor gripes:
    1. I would love if whenever I clicked on a deploying option, the major would remind me about the plan briefly and afterwards ask for confirmation whether I want to continue with it. I accidentally touch one of the options and whoopp...into the story I go.

2. During battles, it would be great if the armor penetration value of a unit can be seen on their stats page instead of needing to open the loadout to do that. Maybe I'm wrong on this so correct me if that's the case.

3. Is the absence of health bars on the xenos intentional? Needing to touch the xenos to see their health can be tedious at times.

Other than that, thank you for making the game and keep up the excellent work, Trese Brothers.

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I always love more customization options / faces. Those really add more to the fun and variety of the game. Glad you guys are always putting more in.

12. clothiersphere

Nov 13, 2015
    #312 clothiersphere, Nov 16, 2015
    possible to?

Would it be possible to rearrange the roster lineup so you decide which troops that are default loaded in order? (that way when you start a level you dont have to swap?)

Also have the RP cost on a locked item visible without drilling into details? Curently it's only visible on the next available node. The ones following that have the RP cost hidden on the first tap - require it to go to details to see the rp cost.

13. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Phew, grabbed this just last night... I had no idea the price was going to go up (guess I should have read through the whole thread...), but I just wanted to say thank you for the sale! I'm only on the 3rd mission now, but so far, I'm totally diggin it. =oD

Also... thank you for supporting older OS's.

=oD

14. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Thanks for pointing out the RP cost issue -- that was no intentional and is now fixed for the next release. It won't be in the BF release that is being reviewed by Apple as we speak, but in the one after that hopefully.

We've been considering a number of ways of sorting the Battleforce list. We had not looked at allow you to sort them into any order you like. We'll talk about that and see if it is perhaps the best strategy. If there was a default sort, what would you like the best? By profession, level?

15. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

#315 fallen, Nov 16, 2015
    Great snag! price just hopped up to $9.99!

You're welcome. Earlier OS support isn't an easy one, but we do believe it is worth the effort.

I hope you will leave a review on the game!

16. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

#316 fallen, Nov 16, 2015

Thank you very much for this! On Apple, we have 30 star ratings now. On Google Play, we have 234. Funny fact is, we have more people playing on Apple than on Android, but still we can't get many reviews.

We appreciate your help in spreading the word!

17. fallen

fallen Well-Known Member

Thanks for the 3 items of feedback. I will answer each individually.

1. That is not something we have been planning to add, but maybe be possible. A 1-2 sentence heads-up text should not be too hard to craft.

2. We are working on getting the final Penetration visible on the Talent details, which is where you'd see Weapon+Talent+Gear+Buffs all come together and give you a truly final number.

3. We are working on ways to make the monster health and key stats (as well as To Hit % and Avg Dmg) more visible for mobile players. We're investigating a long press action that could pop it up. We are continuing to try to improve in this area.

18. Tulki

Tulki Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    Just out of curiosity, is the counter-attack stat working correctly?

Note that I'm not saying it isn't, because this is purely anecdotal, but it seems to me that I counter a lot more than my stat suggests. My captain has 3% counter-attack chance but seems to counter at least half of the attacks he receives in melee range.

Could very well be working as intended and I'm not factoring something else in.

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Ahh I was on the fence and watching the thread closely but I had no idea the price was going to raise. Now I definitely don't have enough cash on my itunes card. Darn! I guess sometimes you just shouldn't wait and go for it.

20. actionrpg8000

actionrpg8000 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Too bad you missed the sale, but you may have been on the fence a little long # Toucharcade gave it 4.5 stars and this thread was 300+ comments of almost total praise. Easily worth $9.99 by the way.