Universal Telepaint (By Acid Nerve)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Swiss Guy

Swiss Guy Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Finiiiiiiiished, that game need more attention, it's a pure jewel. Appart Game Center problem, Apple should really think about ehancing the AppStore, I dunno how but they could check how Steam or GOG promote good title.

And thanks again to our devoted AppUnwrapper for some level (his walkthrough is on YouTube). But I suggest new player you to insist or drop the game when tired to try , the solution is never so complicated to do but more to find.

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    AppUnwrapper is a Lady and what I can tell a very nice one.

3. Swiss Guy

Swiss Guy Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Woops, sorry AW I never heard your voice on any YT walkthrough I consulted ^^

4. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    This game is amazing! It's such a cute and well thought out puzzler. I love the graphics and their 8bit feel. This game should have gotten and should still get the attention as one of the apps of the week and best games on iOS.

5. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Any possibility to implement a button (e.g. in Options menu) to re-submit achievements? Apple is to blame with their infamous GC bug, but I like to get my 600 points nevertheless (and I'm too lazy to play the game 100% again :D)

6. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    There was never the dev. of the game here on the thread, so I am not sure they gonna read this, but I want those 600 points too.

7. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I have received a reply to an email I sent to contact at acidnerve dot com and they were reading this forum. That was mid-March, but indeed, I haven't seen them participate here.

8. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Maybe because you gave it four stars they are afraid now he he.

9. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    :) who knows! But I don't bite :D
    Well, to me it is more than 4 stars because I really enjoyed the puzzles. It just is not 5 stars, mostly because of the visuals, but that is a matter of personal taste, I realize.

10. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    40 new levels! Only 0.99 cents so that's an easy decision.
    I swear that I saw a leaderboard for a moment (top players had 1382 points) but then suddenly it changed to achievements. Need to check if the achievements work now

11. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    I found the visuals to be rather painful, literally (I.e. Headache inducing). I gave up trying to play after a couple of levels.

12. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Can anyone else confirm if the Smoocher blocks are working properly in this update? There are a couple of levels which I can't beat (4-7 and 5-10) and in both, I'm able to walk through the blocks if they have a gap below them.

It feels really counter-intuitive if this is the expected behaviour.

13. #53 AppUnwrapper, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    I just rewatched my walkthrough video and it does seem to be behaving differently now. The devs are responsive, though, so I recommend shooting them an email.

14. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    #54 mr_bez, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Thanks. I did email them after posting, and they replied to say it will be fixed in an update. :)

EDIT: fix is out. :)

15. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Well, I have to say that I'm sorry I didn't download this game sooner. The extra level pack was a no-brainer at that price and the new mechanics really add something extra.

I've now completed all the original game and have 4 levels left in the new packs.

16. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Game Center has been mentioned in this thread, but I see no way of opening it to view achievements/leaderboards. Could someone please point out how for me?

17. I don't think there's any way. It used to rely on the GC app.