iPad Teeter Blox (Lite and Full Released)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by codepunk, May 17, 2009.

1. codepunk

codepunk Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Hi all I am the developer of Teeter Blox and would like to announce it's release. It may be hard to find in some of the itunes stores yet as it was just released minutes ago.

Teeter Blox is a simple physics based game, touch blocks to remove, safely land the star on the platform to win the level.

Here is the link to the Lite version.

Lite Version

Priced at .99 for the next 72 hrs.

Teeter Blox Full

Both the Lite and Full versions have update 1.1 already submitted for apple review. (Lite and Full version updates contain new additional levels, pieces, moveable physics items)

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Hmm looks good, I'll buy it in a minute ;)

Although there is only 20 levels...

3. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Looks fun, congrats on the release. Good luck in the appstore with Topple 1 being free and Topple 2 being $3.

4. codepunk

Apr 14, 2009
    Not Topple

Thanks, However it is quite different then topple, completely different game play.

5. codepunk

Apr 14, 2009
    10 more levels in a 1.1 update are already submitted for approval. The lite release has a update that should hit within a few days that contains additional levels as well.

I plan on pushing updates just as quick as I can(apple speed of course) containing additional levels at least 10 to 15 at a time.

6. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    This looks similar to Perfect Balance, which I loved. Though I finished all 80 of those levels pretty quickly. I think I'll wait for updates.

7. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    Yeah, it looks kind of like a reverse Perfect Balance. I've played an online game like this before and it was pretty fun. I might buy this.

8. codepunk

Apr 14, 2009
    PM me I will give you a promo code...for a review of course, even if you say it sucks which I doubt :D

9. codepunk

Apr 14, 2009
    Just pm me I will give out some promo codes for TA forum members.

10. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

heah there was an amazing game on newgrounds that I played for hours that you had to get rid of blocks and not tip over the idol. i hope this is what this game is like. if so, awesome because the other game in the store like this, was really bad, it was a waste od 2 dollars when I bought it. hopefully this one is good, I'll wait to hear reviews!

11. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    I might as well wait for updates since I've spent way to much in the app store lately. I liked these kind of games online, flash versions.

12. codepunk

Apr 14, 2009
    fallout mike sent you a promo code enjoy....any others just pm me I will hook you up.

13. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    That's exactly what it is like. There is a game with a bunch of stacked boxes that is similar to this only there was no varied shapes.

14. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    I found a bug, if you pause it while the star is touching the platform and wait a few seconds it thinks you've won. But if it tips over it will restart the level.

15. codepunk

Apr 14, 2009
    Yep fixed in the 1.1 update that was submitted to apple. I did not want to hold up the release for that since it was not a critical issue.

16. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    20 levels seems like very little. I just finished the 80 levels of Perfect Balance, and I had to pace myself in order to not finish much sooner.

I've downloaded the lite version. I kind of like it. It seems pretty tricky and potentially frustrating. For someone who wouldn't normally choose tilt controls over touch, I find myself wishing I could tip my star back towards the platform, ha.

Other than the few levels, my only other issue is the load times in between retries. Unless you are successful the first or second try, all the loading can become tedious and discourage long term play.

Otherwise, it's a neat little title. I wouldn't mind paying for a full version with more levels and load times optimized.

17. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    thank you for promo code!

18. brendons

brendons Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
  19. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

hey dev,

the title screen for the full version, says teeter blox lite. has this been fixed?

20. codepunk

Apr 14, 2009
    Yes that is in the 1.1 update....thanks though!