Universal Teeny Titans (by Grumpyface Studios & Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Boyen

Boyen Active Member

Jun 13, 2016
    What I'd like to see is a better explanation on the stats. It's hard to tell if dodge or health or luck is the better option for my character when I don't know the exact effects of especially dodge and luck.

That said, this game is amazing, it does nearly everything right. I feel like a kid playing pokemon again, also reminds me a bit of Megaman Battle Network on GBA.

2. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I need some explain about the dodge too :D it's ridiculous that we still get the stun or silent effect while our character dodge successful :confused:

3. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Same here. Tried restarting it as well without wifi and it didn't fix it. Guess I'll wait for a patch

4. dwincelowicz

dwincelowicz Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    Multiverse Robin - I just ranked his "Ultimate Batarang" to Shiny, but the modifier I got was +{0} DMG - Is this intended? +0 damage?

5. Seiza616

Seiza616 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    I agree with many of the others on this thread that this game is definitely a GOTY contender. The game is tremendous on every level, capturing the essence of Pokemon perfectly without selling out as a carbon copy clone. I see that the game is doing very well on the App Store so hopefully we will be seeing a stream of updates with new characters so it can approach Pokemon in terms of total size.

Bottom line, this is one of the best games on the App Store....bar none.

6. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I think I played too much... I'll have to play some more to make sure I didn't over do it.

7. dwincelowicz

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    Anyone else buying the Riddler packs (like a free Gacha system) and hoping for a 4-5 star fig? I'm addicted, this game is freaking awesome.

8. Yes. That's one of the main reasons I run out of cash. "Oh, I have 4000 gold. I can spare some...." Then I don't have enough for actual gold figs. :p

9. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Is it really necessary to collect all the characters?

10. I don't see any reason you need to collect them all unless you want to. You do need a variety of types, though. Some missions require specific figs or types of figs.

11. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Have to agree the game is fantastic, but there is certainly a bug during the ice cream mission. Once you buy the ice cream the guy disappears. Night or day he is gone and can't be found.

Any idea how to unlock the second tourney? Just keeps saying the house is locked. Maybe I missed something

12. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I would like to know the same! I prefer to use the rare hereos in my deck.

13. zigazi

zigazi Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Great game

14. dwincelowicz

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    HAHA Yep! And what's worse, now? I got a event notification saying a store had a new figure.. and they got Joker! FOR 9000 COINS. I was like, "mannnn.. I bet he's incredible..."

I also just opened up the "Uppity Uptown" area where "Sophies" sells rares/limited editions only, as well as "Lex Toys" or whatever and it sells a huge amount of great characters.

Daaaaang.

15. Seiza616

Seiza616 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Are superman and batman figures available at some point? I saw a batgirl figure earlier.

16. RvrUndead

RvrUndead Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Why do you give me crap for trying to help someone else? You've contributed nothing by posting.

17. I saw Bat Robin in a shop. Don't think I've seen Batman or Superman yet.

18. Yeah, I just got there recently, too. So I'm being more frugal now. I need to level up the Titans I have, anyway. Only have 3 at level 20 and most aren't even level 5.

Also, I miss out on a lot of those flash sales because I can't get there fast enough. :(

19. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I found that it's not a bug, he just moves to another line. But he's only in line during the day. So if you can't get back to him before night fall the you have to wait till morning and find him then go buy ice cream again.

Also... The second tourney is only open during the night. And to unlock it you have to do a favor for Sticky Joe (the homeless guy).

20. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Thanks. I'll look again. I swear I've been every where looking for him.