Universal Teeny Titans (by Grumpyface Studios & Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 23, 2016.

1. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    How challenging is the game compared to Attack of Light - Steven Universe?

2. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Oh man this is amazing!

Going insane though need help ASAP.

Mission says "feed Silkie in tower" what on earth does that mean?

3. GrumpyfaceChris

GrumpyfaceChris Well-Known Member

You'll want to go to the Tower (can shortcut there from the T button in the top right) and click the "enhance" button that you can find at the top of any figure character info page. You'll need to be level 5 with a fig to access it... but that's where Silkie is located :)

4. #104 AppUnwrapper, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Tap on the big T in the upper right corner and feed a figure to Silkie to enhance another figure.

Btw, I'm working on a guide here to help out with some trickier missions (and some lessons I learned the hard way).

http://www.appunwrapper.com/2016/06/23/teeny-titans-a-teen-titans-go-figure-battling-game-tips-tricks-and-strategy-guide/

Edit: Oops! Chris beat me to it. :p

5. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Thank you so much! Helped a ton. Just bought multiuniverse robin, he's awesome :)

So now I'm stuck on another quest, I've had it for a day. Buy ice cream? Where the heck can I get that haha

6. RvrUndead

RvrUndead Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Each mission has a little question mark next to it in the mission selection menu and when you click on it, it shows you where on the map it's located.

7. RvrUndead

RvrUndead Member

Feb 17, 2014
    I think the ice cream shop is on the beach...

8. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    The presence of George Takei pretty much guaranteed I'd like this.

9. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    This game is a masterpiece!!!!

10. KillerSpecialK

KillerSpecialK Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Midwest
    #110 KillerSpecialK, Jun 24, 2016
    Ok, I found a kinda big issue. So I beet Tofu Tony for the first time and completed the mission of using tofu 5 times which netted me a Classic Silkie figure. Finished up and exited the game via the menu to home screen only to come back like 10 min later and my Silkie is gone. Went back to Tofu Tony to see if it just didn't save and he's challenging me to a different fight and mission and its clear I already beat his first level. Please don't tell me I lost my Classic Silkie forever.

11. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Insta Buy.. Now I will go back and read this thread and watch a quick trailer..

12. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Is this game similar to pokemon? Or like the recently morty game

13. GrumpyfaceChris

We aren't familiar with an issue like this, but definitely want to help if something is going on. However, were you able to check to see if the silkie fig went to the Tower ? (Which happens when you have 6 figs in your bar). If so, try the T button in the top right to get to him.

If he's not there let me know and would be happy to help further!

14. eventide

eventide Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2012
    The map and exploration is different than Mortys and combat presentation is different as well. IMO it's a much much better game than Mortys. Better characters, better voice acting, better visuals, better soundtrack..just a better game.

15. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    How do u move around? Virtual pad or touch and go? I have this thing about virtual pad.. I can't stand them.

16. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    #116 Zeillusion, Jun 24, 2016
    Not every mission buddy :p

It's fair and quite accurate to call this game a masterpiece.

This is going to be a HUGE hit. I think it already is.

17. KillerSpecialK

KillerSpecialK Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Midwest
    Sadly I checked there first thing and he's not there nor is he unlocked in The Library. I can tell which one he is too based off of examining the blacked out trophy since I remembered the pose. If it helps with fixing bugs, my bar was full with 6 figs and I had a few extra figs hanging out of the tower.

Sadly, my Silkie is GONE! *sobs*

My main concern is not being able to get him again. Like are any figs exclusive to certain fights or missions? I'd hate to have that Silkie tied to the first Tofu Tony fight and not be able to obtain it any other way. Incomplete collection in the end would kill me.

18. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    The guy with the quest TELLS you it's at the beach.. if you take the time to actually READ the quest...

19. GrumpyfaceChris

Wow, that's an odd one! I can tell you that you will be able find many more silkie's, at least. He can appear in riddler boxes and also you'll find him in the "cute section" of Toyman's toys (which gets stocked sometime after the first tourny)

Thanks for reporting -- we will be taking a look at what could be going on right away. Sorry for the inconvenience !

20. dmpunks

dmpunks Active Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Awesome. This game is on the PH appstore already. Bought it, DLing as I type this. Thanks!