Universal Teeny Titans (by Grumpyface Studios & Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Oh man, this is so good. I've been looking forward to this since TA first posted about it, but this game is so much better than I expected it to be. Love it! :)

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Instabuy x2! \:D/\:D/

(Seriously, if I didn't get this for my daughter's android tablet, I'd never see my phone again...)

3. eventide

eventide Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Thanks again GrumpyfaceChris!

4. dwincelowicz

dwincelowicz Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    #84 dwincelowicz, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    I just finished maxing out the "Shiny" factor for my level 8 Robin. With a "Tough Guy" mod on him, his 2nd ability is doing almost 15 damage BASE before even applying any buffs.

This game is probably going to replace my Pocket Morty's addiction at this rate.

Edit:

Security Camera Locations: Gate at top of the map, there's 1 on the side of the first tournament building, and 1 in the scrapyard/shady area.

5. Remote_

Remote_ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 26, 2011
    UK
    Got them all but I had massive trouble finding one of the waffles.

Got there in the end though :)

6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Teeny Titans is going to consume me like no app has ever done before. I am in love.

7. jfleschler

jfleschler Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Is anyone else on the iOS 10 beta and having issues? I know the new OS isn't out yet and I should expect bugs but I wanted to know if I was alone on this. The game crashed out after playing for a little bit and now when I load it back up I get a black screen after the logos play.

Amazing game so far!

8. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Now that I got my Multiverse Robin and George Washington. I did what the dev said, exitted to home screen and then closed app. Opened the app on my iPhone and it's making me start from scratch. What the deuce?

I just saved up 2000 gold for my one purchase and it doesn't carry onto my phone before work?

How does the iCloud work? Maybe servers take 20-30 minutes to upload or something?

Ummm... the villain figs already there don't count? Or you asking for specific ones. Because the normal roster seems to already be there.

9. Wizard_Mike

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Oh, this utilizes iCloud? I have this on both my phone and my iPad. My daughter is playing it on the iPad, and I on my phone. How would I prevent iCloud from syncing progress between the devices? We want to each have our own game saves.

10. dwincelowicz

dwincelowicz Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    Sticky Joe + Trash Can AOE + Tofu Mod = game over.

I'm likin' it!

11. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015

For people who still want to know if this might be a bit too kiddy for them. The theme and conversations are a might childish, but it doesn't matter me too much. There's a lot in the combat for adults. All these skills I'm combination with the 70 titans offer a lot of depth, number of battle tactics and combinations are almost unlimited. I dare to say it has more depth than 95 percent of all rpgs

12. mstacheef

mstacheef Well-Known Member

May 2, 2013
    Just wow. Lost Frontier had totally had me obsessed, and now this is quickly taking its place. May not need my 3DS for much longer.

13. GrumpyfaceChris

GrumpyfaceChris Well-Known Member

For anyone having iCloud issues: we are currently looking into these. Be sure to try exiting to the title screen and then multitasking out of the app when you're done playing on Device 1, and then on Device 2 make sure that the game is fully closed before you pick it up there. Also, please ensure that both devices are setup with the same iCloud configuration in your device settings (ie, both are using iCloud "drive", or both are not using iCloud drive)

If you want to maintain two different save files on two different devices, you can disable iCloud in your device settings.

If anyone is continuing to have issues, please feel free to PM me or email at [email protected] and we will be happy to help. Thank you!

14. brando

brando Member

May 8, 2012

I'm 40 with two kids age 8 and 5, been playing video games as far back as the Atari 2600 days
    and can assure you it's brilliant on all levels. The hardest part is trying to find time to play it

15. #95 AppUnwrapper, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Yeah, my only real complaint is the time sink. :p I can't just play for a few minutes at a time.

16. Wizard_Mike

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Just turn off iCloud for the device completely? Darn, I was hoping for something less drastic. I use both my phone and my iPad for work and I use iCloud to keep my documents synced, so I can't just turn it off completely.

Is there really no way to keep the app from using iCloud other than to completely disable iCloud for the entire device? :(

17. GrumpyfaceChris

GrumpyfaceChris Well-Known Member

Nope, sorry, meant to say you can turn it off on a per app basis :) Should be there in your device settings

18. eventide

eventide Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Almost exact same scenario for me too and I am LOVING this game. I watch Teen Titans with my 9 year old anyway so playing this along with him is pretty awesome. We get to yell out across the house 'hey I just got Blackfire!' which reminds me I'm a huge nerd and just don't care :p

19. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    I'm 38 and had two kids aged 2 and 9.......sold them.....spare time is no longer a problem! #

20. Wizard_Mike

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Ooooh, oops! If I were a little more savvy on iCloud settings I probably wouldn't have misunderstood you, lol. Time to go turn it off. Thanks! :D