Universal Teeny Titans (by Grumpyface Studios & Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    You get that second bonus for winning a match from the Intense door.

2. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    I was afraid you'd say that hahaha. Thanks!

I'll get there soon enough; just need to get a good matchup with a favorable random element.

3. TheProxy

TheProxy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    Man, getting to level 50 will be brutal...

Hooded Hood is underrated. His team HP drain ability is insane, you can recover to full health pretty much every time. Plus, at max level I had his strength and luck maxed out, maybe his hp too (or close to it).

That being said I'm not sure insane doors are worth it. I can beat it most of the time but it takes longer and doesn't give you that much more than the casual. If it was straight up double then maybe, but you can rip through casual so damn fast that beating it quickly might be more efficient.

4. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    #764 Eoghann, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    How do you get 44 and 55? I've completed all the missions (far as I know)

(Edit: never mind, saw unwrapper's guide)

5. ninjajucer

ninjajucer Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Fix for crashing on 6s+?

Happens in battle mostly, game just resets and the home screen appears. Can't make any progress.

6. mjayg

mjayg Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Just wondering how people decide where to spend points as they level up and which chips to put in.

I leveled up the main Titans team (plus Starfire's little Bumgorf) and they do well at level 20 with all 3 shinys and mods but working on some new teams and trying to figure out how I can do better.

7. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    I think about it like trying to figure out what I need each figure to do in a particular group of three. If someone is supposed to just hit hard and output a ton of damage, I'll focus on Luck and Power first over Health and Dodge. If a character has a lot of charge-up attacks or is just someone I need to be able to survive first and foremost, I'll put points into Dodge whenever possible to make sure that gets maxed out ASAP.

As for chips, if you have a character who has abilities that mesh well with a certain chip (like characters that have a Dance move built-in and Cyborg's modchip), consider using one of those (Black Manta and the stun-on-criticals Sleepy Duck chip is also nice). Otherwise, just go for the utility you think you need most in a battle, like an extra dance at the start of things, or a higher tofu chance, or whatever.

Hope that helps!

8. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Love this game, love it, but it's going to a long time to get to level 50! Glad I have a reason to be playing it again, though, and nice to try some new characters. Blue Beetle has a great first move, at least.

Still, it's hard to beat Starflash with her first move being a quick 15-power punch plus a -7 power drain on her opponent...

9. GrumpyfaceChris

GrumpyfaceChris Well-Known Member

Hey peeps!

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the kind words and activity in this thread. It makes us so thrilled that people have been enjoying this game!

Also, as a heads-up: we had a bugfix patch slated for this week that has now been pushed to early-mid next week. Nothing in the way of new content in it i'm afraid, though there's a few problems I've seen reported here that have been all fixed up.

Cheers!

10. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Speaking of problems: does the upcoming update fix the bug that crashes the game when you enter JLA? I get that once in a while.

11. jdjleo

jdjleo Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Can someone please post a screenshot of Bizarro Supermans skills please?

Thanks

12. GrumpyfaceChris

GrumpyfaceChris Well-Known Member

Yep! But while you wait for the update to release, there's luckily already a workaround: the crash is related to a bug specific to the green circular pad in front of the building. If you tap the building itself, instead of the circular pad, you shouldn't ever experience the crash

13. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    NEW Figure Suggestion!!

Hi GrumpyfaceChris, I have a suggestion for a new figure:

Donald Trump
    CLASS: Martial Arts
    1st Ability: Nuh-Uh [Dispels Enemy Effects]
    2nd Ability: Heroic Pose [+X Power]
    3rd Ability: Piggy Bank [Summon a giant pink piggy bank to crush all enemies]
    3rd Ability SHINY: Rewards some coins to the player similar to
    Mr. Chibi's
    3rd Ability.

14. mjayg

mjayg Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Good combo building them up and getting abilities to gold... Where do you buy Blue Beetle once you unlock him though? Cant find him...

Thanks!

15. mjayg

mjayg Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Beat the scary door with Croc/Manta/Beetle.

Thank you EHooper02!

Now that I have the bonus, I agree it looks easier to do door #1 to level up the JL bar though.

16. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012
    #776 Mischief61, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    GrumpyfaceChris, you have. I reason to be grumpy. This game is amazing! Been playing since launch. The update is fantastic! Pure joy to play. Thanks to you and your team. Your continued presence of the forums here is greatly appreciated. Job well done!!!

17. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Is there not a team bonus for 80s Titans?

Would love to see a complete listing of all the team bonuses with characters and bonus types.

So far I've seen Multiverse and Titans and an odd one I can't recall the name of when I picked Starfire and Silkie.

18. mjayg

mjayg Member

Feb 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I've never watched this show before but after playing the game, my favorite character is definitely Starfire. She's adorable.

Helps that my favorite unit in the entire game is her Flash version :)

20. mjayg

mjayg Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I used a couple combinations of '80s Titans and no bonus. Pretty surprised.

Tried the following though...

Harley + Joker = "Mad Love" (lol) +health

Aqualad + Bumblebee = "Titans East" +luck

George Washington + Santa Claus = "Illuminati" (WTF???) +luck