Universal Teeny Titans (by Grumpyface Studios & Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ha... I thought im the only one. Maybe a bug? I mean i did spend 2 hours one time ignoring fights and events and just focusing on finding this last hotdog and still couldnt find it.

2. WhovianWithALightsaber

WhovianWithALightsaber Active Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Chris, love the new characters!! PLEASE keep adding more of them! Any chance of seeing Booster Gold? Or Captain Boomerang? Thanks! And keep up the great work! :)

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Harley is awesome! Her new animations are the best. I like how she has her own unique animations. Maybe in the future some of the big characters will get their own animation "updates"?

Is Harely's first move supposed to be a suicide type move? It seems like the stronger you get it's just going dish out more damage to you and your opponent. So I guess it should be rarely used unless you want her to get knocked out?

4. mjayg

mjayg Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I have no problem with "Door #1" but the "mean door"? Ouch. No luck.

Any suggestions on how to build a team to beat it? Thanks!

5. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    I think it's a suicide squad reverence.

6. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Teeny Titans (by Grumpyface Studios & Cartoon Network)

I use 3 fully leveled figures, 2 with high and fast attack and one healer. Golden perks are obviously useful. Complete the roster with level 15/19 you wanna level up.
    Watch the combos (+2 villains power up is nice for example).

Some random events and opponents are harder, mostly the one that don't let you choose your crew.
    Don't use level 13 or less figures, level'em up on the regular door first.

Btw It's my first post on Teeny Titans, I picked the game up after the exciting review from Shaun, but only started to play a week ago, when I was home sick, and needed a fix for my Pokemon Go itch.
    I've been glued to it, it's a wonderful game that I wish to pass along to my friends.
    Pretty remarkable that it's a premium one as it would have been very easy to add a whole lot of F2P shenanigans :)

Also, thanks to AppUnwrapper for her great guide (again) ;)

7. bacon-N-eggs

bacon-N-eggs Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2012
    I did the exact same thing, stuck on the 10th hotdog and have paced every millimeter of all the play areas. :( Finished all the missions including the new ones, still have that 10th dog to go

8. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
    The beach chair is one of the toughest to find since it tends to be right on the edge on the screen, but no, in my case there's one that either didn't register or spawn. I've gone through that guide many times. Glad to know I'm not crazy (for once)

Thanks for looking into it Chris!

9. uniquefrequency

Jun 27, 2016
    Mission bugs?

Not sure if I'm the only one affected, but the new quests keep disappearing on me. First was Gordon giving me the quest to find hot dog guy, now the collector guy asked me to buy 5 figures, but it disappeared from my mission tracker and now I don't know which figures to get! :eek:

10. bacon-N-eggs

bacon-N-eggs Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Finally found that last one, thought it was glitched as well... that beach chair was too sneaky! I was pulling my hair out for weeks :)

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just went through appunwrapper's hotdog guide, and i got them all, but my quest shows incomplete at 9/10.

12. GrumpyfaceChris

GrumpyfaceChris Well-Known Member

Thanks for confirming this, and sorry for the lost time on this one. We have a failsafe/fix in place that will be going out with the next bugfix patch, which should be available in the next few days.

Thanks again!

13. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    One thing that would be nice to have in a future update if possible would be an EXP boosting modchip, to make leveling up weaker characters a bit faster. I don't mind climbing up tournament ladders (more cash is never bad), but all the same, it'd be nice.

And thanks again for being so on-point with bug fixes! Much obliged.

Oh, and I second the vote for stat-point redistribution. That would be awesome!

14. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Teeny Titans (by Grumpyface Studios & Cartoon Network)

I might have missed it in this thread, sorry for asking :
    Is there a list of the different teams of Teeny Titans who get a buff/bonus when they're fighting together?
    I don't see it anywhere in the figurine stats?

I leveled up some villains and later young justice together and it was more fun.
    Maybe it's obvious, but I don't know the show nor the comics :D

15. Jazzpha

Apr 26, 2012
    Also re: bonuses, I have a question about whether or not they stack between types.

An example of what I mean: say I'm rocking Black Manta, Multiverse Starfire and Multiverse Jinx. The Villians buff seems to take priority over the multiverse buff, in the sense that the multiverse bonus shows up, but then disappears and the Villians buff appears instead once my roster is complete.

Is the second buff working behind the scenes, or can you only have one buff at a time?

Thanks!

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    From what i see the buffs stack up to +2 if you have all 3 characters of same type.

17. Jazzpha

Apr 26, 2012
    Right, for sure. You're absolutely right on that.

I'm just wondering what happens when you have the potential for two different buffs at the same time (like two Multiverse figs and two Villans in your trio simultaneously). Does one overwrite the other, or do they both take effect even though only one is displayed before the battle starts?

18. GrumpyfaceChris

GrumpyfaceChris Well-Known Member

Good question -- they do override. The only bonus you take with you is the one visually displayed in the pre-battle screen

19. EHooper02

EHooper02 New Member

Oct 12, 2012
    I'm using Killer Croc/Blue Beetle/Black Manta with the dance chip on Croc. All of the abilities are gold. You can pretty much clear out anything on the insane door using Croc to kill their bar, Beetle to lower their power, and manta if you want a quick boost to the top of the bar. I was having trouble with the insane door until I started spamming the hell out of Croc's first gold attack.

20. Jazzpha

Apr 26, 2012
    Thanks for taking the time to reply! Much appreciated.

Follow-up question: in the JLA ladder, how do you trigger the non-streak bonus stars? I get bonuses for win streaks, but the other category is perpetually blank and X'd out.

Thanks!