Universal Teeny Titans (by Grumpyface Studios & Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Specifically the Commissioner Gordon mission

2. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Where are the Sewers?

In the mission box usually when you click on (?) it shows you where on the map to go, but I see no icon on the map to direct me where the sewers are.

3. cheehoG

cheehoG Member

Jul 12, 2013
    #703 cheehoG, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    You'd just have to warp around the manholes till killer croc appears.

4. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Thanks, CheehoG!

5. beasstt

beasstt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Has anyone found #55 or #75? These are the only two I'm missing. 55 is to the left of blue beetle and 75 is to the right of the joker.

6. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    you get those by reaching
    level 20 and 50 in the JLA

7. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    How do power upgrades work? It doesn't seem to be 1 to 1 in adding damage to attacks.

8. bropup

bropup New Member

Jun 25, 2016
    I love the new update! The new figures are probably favorites for the entire game! Especially Harley. You guys did a great job making her feel unique from the other characters!

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    She's so darn cute. :D

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    It's hard to keep track of my rarest/strongest figures so I've been favoriting all the 5 star figures not necessarily because they're my favorites but because there's just too many figures to sort through. Actually more sorting options would be good.

A feature request also would be to lock units so you can't sell or use them for fusion. Over the course of the game you get a lot of dupes and if you tap too quickly you might end up selling something you don't want to by accident. Most collecting games have some sort of feature to prevent you from selling treasured items. Hopefully that can be added in the future as well!

11. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    I've obtained Harley. :) Loving it but having trouble placing her.

Any tips on how to get the best out of Harley? So far I've been leveling up her Luck to increase her bomb damage without directly affecting her HP(and I think I've seen it entirely bypass the damage towards her but I'm not sure.)
    Best strategy?

12. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Any tips for a relatively new player on how to beat Beast Boy with an all-Beast Boy team? I've been focusing mainly on leveling up a core team of three (Robin, Starfire, Red-X) to 20, so it'll be a while before my BBs catch up-- but one thing I've noticed playing with them a bit is that they're all fairly slow, or support-role fighters.

How is a team of three of them supposed to work in a way that doesn't get them steamrolled by the opposition?

Thanks!

13. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    #713 senkoujin, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Getting the best out of Harley

I will reveal unto you the legend of a god...

"A jester of sorts and a highly developed risk-taker, she is. With mild agility, lofty might, and an affinity for the fowl, her capabilities surpassed even that of her benevolent comrade. She has been known to turn the tides of battle with her glistening primary and secondary innovations; some find her appearance to be rather charming, but little did they know that she could be even more charming when accompanied by felines. When her charm is at its peak, she usually decides to use the explosive mechanism on her foes; due to her trickery combined with the potency of the explosive, both parties would sustain damage, however, the enemy would then immediately fall victim to feline retaliation, as they are ever-watchful of the situation at hand. Upon recovering from the fatal blast, the jester rises again with the need for restoration of vitality, so she devises an accursed dark sigil of sorts that targets her foes' face; this dark attack temporarily renders her foes' special abilities useless while at the same time, damaging them and causing a portion of their lifeforce to materialize into the physical plane, which she could then absorb and add to her own, thus granting her self-sustainable revitalization. Her final device, a lofty hammer representing her jester heritage, would only be used as a last resort, perhaps as a finalizing blow to the weak, but isn't as paramount as the aforementioned techniques. In closing, throughout history, the jester has been known to perform for their respective kings, and the most notable traditional ritual of sorts would be to provide entertainment through rigorous body movements. Once all of these elements are combined in proper sequence, the jester becomes the god---Harley Quinn."

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    That would make a good book but a crappy strategy guide. LOL

15. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm sure this has been answered before, but what does luck affect? The chance to get a critical?

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup... It is awesome on some specific character setups. ;)

17. dib

dib Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Agreed on sorting. It would be nice if there were a view that flagged duplicates, and distinguished them from the highest level.

18. cheehoG

cheehoG Member

Jul 12, 2013
    Wow didn't expect the last figure to be
    bizzaro
    lol. I've collected all 77 figures completed all missions am I done till the next update? It looks like I'm still able to rank up above 50 but doubt there are any more new figures to be collected.

19. scottsoapbox

scottsoapbox Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

This. This would be my feature request as well. More sorting options including one that groups duplicates together. And some protections. An easy one to add would be an auto-protect on the highest level of each fig.

20. scottsoapbox

scottsoapbox Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Beast boy's all BB team isn't that hard. They suffer the same limitations as your all BB team. I'd give them a go before too much grinding. Losing doesn't cost you anything.