Universal Teen Titans GO Figure! - Teeny Titans 2 (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster New Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Oh, man, I have no idea where I got Croc. Probably from the movie lot store since there are four gold boxes to choose from there, but I really don't remember. When I got him, I didn't realize he wasn't available in stores.

hbernritter likes this.
  2. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    Well dang, I only need him, bwana, supes and ww. I bought bats from manhunter.

3. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I'm pretty sure the riddler boxes are totally random and the location doesn't matter. For example I've gotten a silkie from a green riddler box at Zinthos, which only has dark arts figs.

It sounds like some figs you can only get by buying or random gold boxes...so I'm going to do the daily quests and save cash up, once the update hits the special end of game sale should work properly...it seems by thew ay that the most gold riddler boxes in any store is the movie magic one—in case that sale ends up being a one store only thing or...I have no idea how that's going to work.

4. ZroDgreez

ZroDgreez Member

Aug 11, 2018
    #144 ZroDgreez, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Hey all new here but have posted a few times on appunwrapper's TTGF Site.

Some figure tips:

Batman Beyond I've found to be in a Riddler Gold Pack at League of Shadows Shop and Arkham Asylum Shop.

Flash as others have mentioned I've found in Riddler Gold Packs at Sticky Joe's.

B'wanna Beast, Dark Seid and Killer Croc I found in Riddler Gold Packs.

There are some Coin Bugs that will be addressed:

You can buy Alfred at his shop in Wayne Manor for 900 Coins and resell him for 2500 coins. You can do the same with his fig you win in his Tournament.

If you’ve unlocked the Hooded Hood fig, you can buy him at the Arkham Asylum shop for 300 coins. You can then resell him for 1500 coins.

I think these are the first game resell prices that the devs overlooked.

Other bugs I've found:

As mentioned by others the Easter Bunny's Daily Mission didn't work, I bought every lady figure and Lady Legasus was first.

None of the free fig give aways work after you finish the game...for Me anyway. Seems to be a One and done sort of thing.

You can't fight Speedy outside Lex Luthor's at night.

I can't get the Game Exit option unless I'm inside Arkham Asylum. If I want to quit the game I have to go to the main menu and just clear my apps. (On Android)

New Bug: Daily Mission, buy 4 Lady figs and give to Bumblebee doesn't seem to work just like Easter Bunny's.

Not a bug but a gripe, loading screens are too long. First game's were quicker. Longer loading drains the battery quicker.

Another major gripe, Android needs some form of cloud save to transfer from an old phone to a new phone. Progress is already a little grindy but there needs to be something to save your progress. Especially if people are using IAPS in this game.

All in all though a fun game and I prefer it to the first game. I chose Raven and been having a blast. Game is short though I think Lex Luthors and Lucius Fox at Wayne Tech may be tournaments in an update. I also hope for a scary door type thing like the first game. It was great for leveling figs and rewards.

My fave figs at the moment are: All Ravens, The Flash (I chose the Zoom look), Dad Night Wing (That Undodgeable attack is great in the 2nd spot rather than 3rd), Aquaman (Undodgeable attack also moved it to second spot) and Death Stroke...uh...Slade. Working on Leveling my Batman but I think he will be pretty fun and one of my faves. I wish Batman was at a Lower level so you can grow his skills better. Level 10 kind of limits him a bit especially for 15K Coins.

Lastly, I'm hoping for Captain Cold, Killer Frost and Green Arrow figs among others in an update. Fingers crossed.

5. Bladejay

Bladejay Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    #145 Bladejay, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but you can hard close the app after seeing what's in a gold box and you will be reset to before purchasing the box. Handy if you're looking for specific figures!

Using this method, I've opened several dozen gold boxes from just about every vendor selling them. I've completed my collection with the exception of Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Still have yet to see them in a gold box. I'll report if I do. I've found every other gold figure.

Also, I've seen no rhyme or reason to what's found in the gold boxes by location, so I'm definitely thinking the gold boxes are true random.

6. ZroDgreez

ZroDgreez Member

Aug 11, 2018
    If anyone wants to figure out the pattern at the back. I got another Flash this time at the Arkham Asylum shop.

I also got Wonder Raven again with that Black line and Harley Quinn again last night. Screenshot_20180812-003528.png Screenshot_20180812-003559.png Screenshot_20180812-010018.png Screenshot_20180812-010825.png Screenshot_20180812-010854.png

I can't see any specific Pattern with Flash and Harley's Gold Pack Backs but feel free to check them out.

7. Bladejay

Bladejay Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Not really much need for that if you can hard close the app and save your money if you get a figure you don't want.

Just an update...I've opened over 200 gold packs now and not a single Batman, Wonder Woman, or Superman. I'm sure if they are included in gold packs that the odds would be low, but I'm starting to doubt now. Can anyone confirm drawing one of these figures from a gold pack?

8. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    I so want to play this in the UK but apparently this wasn't released in Europe because of GDPR. But since then, I've seen new games arrive on the App Store with the same issues but soon after release GDPR compliant versions that all could enjoy.

What's the problem here? Just what personal information does this need to gather than means we can't play this game here? Is this being actively worked on, or have the team decided to simply not release in Europe at all?

9. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Any updates? It does not seem to support all of the languages described in the game yet.

10. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Doesn't even support Europe yet ;-)

11. Juraraw

Juraraw New Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Does anyone know if the game is having problems with iOS 12? I can rarely get the game to load and it will totally freeze if I put the phone in sleep mode or switch apps. The only thing I can think of that could be causing that is iOS 12.

12. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    Just got an update, fixed my achievements bug, but I saw someone say they were upping prize money at tourneys, that did not change, just beat a booster gold one for the same $1k

13. peon2000

peon2000 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Same here, achievements are now working post update.

I did encounter a weird bug once post update where the energy bar started at where the last attack I used. It kept filling off the screen until I used another attack and it fixed it.

Attached Files:

14. ZroDgreez

ZroDgreez Member

Aug 11, 2018
    #154 ZroDgreez, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Will Android be getting this update?

We don't even have an option to see the ingame achievements...

Edit - Update for Android dropped today 17/08/2018.

There is still no way to view achievements in the game.

Loading Screens are faster but still can't get game exit unless in Wayne Manor or Arkham Asylum. Jump city's are slower than Gotham's and Metro City's but faster than before.

There have been significant Nerfs in resell prices. The most expensive figs Joker, Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman ONLY have a resell of 1500 Coins. That has to be a Mistake. That is beyond Unfair as a resell price.

So far I've noticed Batgirl, Harley, Flash, Aquaman, Bizzaro and Slade also have a Resell of 1500 Coins. Still quite a Nerf to their purchase Coins.

Hooded Hood, Alfred have a resell of 1500 Coins. Hooded Hood is no longer 300 Coins at the Arkham Shop he is at 1500 Coins. Alfred is still 900 Coins at his shop. This still makes Alfred's tournament the most worth while. Easy to Grind with Level 20 Figs. Decent Reward end of tournament. Better Reward from Alfred's Resell.

I did decide to buy the IAP Batman just to see if his starting level is different and he starts at 5 rather then the Coin bought level 10 Batman at MMH's store. So I'll level him Exactly the same way and see what the difference is between my Coin bought Batman.

I'm hoping in the next update they fix the fig prices to something fairer.

One thing I did notice though is Gold Figs now have a platinum star rating in the front with a Rare+ fig label.

15. ZroDgreez

ZroDgreez Member

Aug 11, 2018
    #155 ZroDgreez, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Pics of New Labels for Gold Figs and Level 5 IAP Batman.

Screenshot_20180817-143632.png

Screenshot_20180817-143244.png

Here's both Level 20 Batman's choosing Only Health and Power per level up with Tough Guy 2.0 Chips. No luck or dodge was chosen.

1990 Movie Batman was Coin Bought at MMH's Store:

Screenshot_20180817-220035.png

Justice League Batman was the IAP:

Screenshot_20180817-220021.png

16. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Should we give up on playing this in Europe? Anyone know if the devs intend fixing this up so it'll go global? Such a shame they're restricting the release for something so easily fixed.

17. ZroDgreez

ZroDgreez Member

Aug 11, 2018
  18. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Should we give up on being able to play this in Europe, guys? So wanted this game but I think GrumpyFace have forgotten about us now...

19. philg

philg Member

Mar 3, 2014
    This game didn't have much discussion compared to the first one, uh?

In the first game my final team is 80's Raven, Aquaman and Blue Beetle. I prefer my options in the new game. My current final trio is Bizarro, Clark Kent and Radical Beast Boy. I built the team based on faster dance and bar depleting. Clark Kent's is a fantastic cute character and his dance is faster than others, so I moved it to the second slot and got an undodgeable hit in the 3rd slot. Bizarro and RBB both have hits in the first slot and bar freezes in the second. Accessory of choice has been Raven's Spellbook. When you hit faster dance + raven's spellbook + bar deplete you can lock your opponent down without taking any hits.

Customizing the attack slots doesn't change the abilities enhanced upgrade, so you can take advantage of that when moving attacks. For example, Harley Quinn's Harley's mallet (original 3rd slot) enhancement is a 43% bar depleter; if you move it to the first slot you keep the enhancement, it only reduces the stun (I moved the Harley Queen bomb to the latest slot and I don't regret it a bit).

Overall, counter stance is a wasted slot and remote mines are too slow, this makes Batman Beyond an useless character. Counter stance reduces values of several high-end figures, such as Slade and Wonder Woman. On remote mines, if you get Batman you'll find yourself using Grappling Hook more often. Overall, if you wanna use a remote mine character, move it to the 3rd slot so it accumulates more damage in the beginning of the match and blow it to close it.

Really enjoying the Shocked mechanic, but didn't like any of the characters with it so far. Martian Manhunter is a great character. 80's Raven still kicks ass. Shield-piercing enhancement sucks. I love the new moochips. Channel attacks are pointless without flight, therefore, John Stewart sucks. Bane is quite good. Robotic Brother Blood able to move his life drain attack to the 2nd slot and move the cumulative attack to the end is a steal. You boost the bar, then you life drain, ad nauseum. Effect/Heal Blocking is a great skill, which makes Poison Ivy and Booster Gold very interesting characters to try. Bane is super interesting with power increase + disabling skill. Charge-up skills still suck.​

20. philg

philg Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Oh, the game crashes a lot, often on loading screens and apparently it is completely random.

Despite having finished Teen Titans 1 and receiving the option to use my save to unlock characters in Teen Titans 2, when I select any character and go to Teen Titans 2 nothing happens, so those are the only 2 characters I'm missing.