Universal Teen Titans GO Figure! - Teeny Titans 2 (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 18, 2018.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I believe after the dr light fight he sends you to the penguin tourney. I’d say either try and battle dr light again and see if that fixes it or go to the penguin tourney and see if that works.

2. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    #122 hbernritter, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Ok, those of you looking for specific figs in the gold boxes, have some tricks so far. Aquamans hand sticks out the back of the box slightly, Wonder Womans hair also sticks out of the box on her reg fig so I would assume it would in gold box, bizarro's butterfly wing sticks out of the top ever so slightly.

Edit: Small line on back/bottom sticking through batman beyond

Solarclipse likes this.
  3. Fate1121

Fate1121 Member

Jan 26, 2009
    I tried that already :( I don’t have to fight poison ivy and her group anymore like I did for the lightbulb, dr. Light is himself in that battle now.

The penguin won’t let me inside either because I don’t have the hat

4. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I'd contact [email protected]. I reported some bugs to them and—they got back to me within 48 hours...and on a weekend, that's pretty damn good. Great devs :)

Also, there are some apps you can get on your computer to get saved games off your phone, like iexplorer...or maybe it would be in your icloud somehow? anyway, if you send them your saved game file that should help.

5. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Glad to know they got back to you. I never received a single response to any of my reports. And I check spam only folder because my filter is so high that the only thing that gets delivered to my inbox is stuff from google and stuff I’ve added to my list.

6. Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster New Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Batgirl has a small black bit sticking through the bottom of the box and a tiny point of orange hair coming through the back of the box.

Solarclipse and hbernritter like this.
  7. hbernritter

Jul 15, 2010
    Toledo, OH
    Has anyone gotten ww, bats or supes from a gold box? I finally just bought bats because I didn't want to waste anymore gold on the gold boxes without proof, ONLY ones i'm missing are croc, b'wana beast, supes and ww

8. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Thanks, I've been visiting a whole bunch of stores looking for WW's hair, no dice yet unfortunately.
    I also saw a small line in the lower part of the gold box—its Wonder Raven...but I if you look at her regular packaging, you can't see that so ? 2018-07-31 08.23.34.png

9. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #129 Solarclipse, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    I've been corresponding with Chris at Grumpyface about some of the bugs—he's been really great about the feedback. He said they are working on an update to address a few things:

•more money for tournaments (he didn't say which though)
    •balances for stun attacks (a little too easy to stunlock opponents with 1st skill stun
    [UPDATE: I forgot this one, but for those of you at end game looking for a special sale—that should be getting fixed too)

I also passed on some information about the crashing, and sticky joe's figure giveaway not working right.

Hats off to the devs for being responsive and making awesome games.

ps he also confirmed that Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman can all be found in the $3000 gold riddler boxes.

10. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #130 Solarclipse, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    So far gold riddler box tells, thank you @hbernitter, @Flabbergaster:
    • Batgirl has a small black bit sticking through the bottom of the box and a tiny point of orange hair coming through the back of the box.
    • Wonder Woman’s hair is sticking out
    • Aquaman’s hand
    • Wonder Raven small black horizontal line near the center, 7/8th the way down
    • bizarro's butterfly wing sticks out of the top ever so slightly.
    • Small line on back/bottom sticking through batman beyond
    [?Batman beyond? I haven't seen that one @hbernritter]

@hbernritter I haven't seen Bwana Beast or killer croc in any shops either. Do you remember where you found Darkseid? Batman Beyond? Not in Jail, Lex's shop, or the evil shop in jump city. I'm wondering if there are quests to unlock that don't always have purple stars over them? Or if these are all riddle boxes.

edit: here's a bunch of figure locations from appunwrapper. There are some gaps—no help with croc or bwana, for example, but might help folks out.

hbernritter likes this.
  11. Mojo0070

Mojo0070 Active Member

Feb 19, 2014
    why cant i buy this in the UK?

12. Bladejay

Bladejay Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    I found Batman Beyond at the Sticky Joe's shop in Jump City. Had the line mentioned by @hbernritter, but looked a lot like the line you posted above with the Wonder Raven picture.

13. Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster New Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Thanks for posting that list. I can confirm that I've never seen Batman Beyond (or Flash for that matter) in shops. I got Batman Beyond from my first 3000g gold box, and the two videos I've seen of people finding him were similar: a gold box and a golden egg from the real money Riddler shop. If it's supposed to be available as a quest reward, a tournament reward, or in a shop, I sure haven't seen any evidence.

14. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    hunh. I checked his shop, day and night, and didn't see batman beyond. I also checked him in metropolis to be safe and its the same shop—the fig I bought in jump city was also gone in Metropolis.

On another note, I'm starting to wonder if Wonder Woman's hair really will stick out on the gold riddle package—it might have been too obvious and the devs done something about it...but then, why not all of them...if anyone sees a WW gold riddle box with the hair sticking out, can they confirm?

I might put this game aside until the updates hit, just do the daily quests.

15. Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster New Member

Jul 31, 2018
    @hbernritter @Solarclipse Here's Killer Croc in the Arkham Asylum shop in my game. It's possible he only shows up there because I have him ...

croc.jpg

hbernritter and Solarclipse like this.
  16. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    On my game it’s impossible to stunlock. Since the game came out because I had it preordered, the one constant is the more I use stun back to back the less it effects the enemy to the point where it stops working completely. Even with increased stun duration, so I’ve never been able to stunlock anyone. I pretty much just gave up on ww, bm, sm, flash. I had finished every quest even the sort of hidden you from the future ones. So I just went beat the last tourney for a not so exciting ending, unlike the first one that had a “whaaaat!?!!” Ending that actually surprised me ;) Mr. Chibi? No one could have seen that unless they looked it up before hand. Next, the game world is bigger but the game itself is smaller then the first, I guess the price that was paid to be able to visit 2 other cities. Hopefully they’ll add some post story dlc on the regular. If I were to rate the two games based on my experience with both, including playing through the first one twice once before jla dlc and once after, I’d rate Teeny Titans 1 with a B, it was actually fun and original at the time, and had plenty of content and the battle system was unique. B!
    The second one came out, choosing your own controllable, repaints, visiting multiple cities, customizing skill order, and adding accessories to the battle strategy were the big changes and all good changes. But that’s it, everything else was the same. I would have liked to see a better variety of figures in the stores but to be honest most of the stores carried more or less the same thing with the exception of special stores inside places like Wayne manor, or that justice league tower and even then it was still mostly the same thing but they had little sections with gold 5* figures. But the biggest disappointment I think has been the missions, much less variety of types of missions and just more specialized figure battling missions which is cool and all but the rewards were terrible in this game. When I get a mission to beat wonder woman and she’s using 3 maxes out figures and the mission says I get a figure for beating her I expected the Wonder Woman figure not a crappy wonder raven figure I could just go buy without the hassle ;) I also kinda hoped I’d get a Batman for beating Alfred’s training regimen but again just an Alfred figure, wasn’t even new to the game lol. In the first one I remember getting excited for the mission rewards. I still had fun with the game but between 80% of flash sales bugged and didn’t even work, the short gameplay, the very few new figs and finding that it was actually kind of a hassle to stay away from figs from the first one, the forgettable mission rewards, I’d rate TT2 a C- but, because of the multiple cities and the potential it’s a soft C- subject to change with possible Future DLC. My favorite part of TT2 though honestly is Radical Cyborg. Lol so cool. Oh and that music! Which I ended up making my ringtone.

17. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Are there any major bugs yet? I am waiting for this game to be stable. Thanks in advance.

18. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    You might wait for the next update, as tournament rewards should increase and also here are battle freezes in one of the tournaments sometimes.

@dbagga84 I agree with a lot of what you are saying. I can pretty well stunlock with Chibi for example coin in the first skill slot, and I bet deathstrokes stun skill would be even stronger because I think it depletes the bar too—or am I thinking of Harley Quinn? Stun and like 47% bar depletion, put that in first slot.

It also looks like lex luthiers place will eventually have something going on. Where is Superman after you talk to him in the movie studios, hm? And A certain someone has escaped after a rather short tournament. It looks like there could be a north exit out of metropolis pretty easily...so yeah I foresee some expansion later, after bug fixes.

@Flabbergaster thanks for that. That seems finicky. I have the flash from a gold box—or was it a quest? I think a gold box, but that hasn’t unlocked him anywhere else. I don’t think Chibi and hood were available to buy until I opened up TT and “transferred” them. I think I would have recognized them earlier, anyway, especially at their cheap price! I guess some of them ha e to be unlocked through the riddler boxes.

hbernritter likes this.
  19. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Thanks! I can wait. :)

20. hbernritter

Jul 15, 2010
    Toledo, OH
    @Solarclipse Yeah I got batman beyond from a gold box as @Flabbergaster said. Do you remember where you got croc @Flabbergaster? I know a gold box but where at. It seems you can get flash from a gold box relatively easy from any sticky joe