Universal Teen Titans GO Figure! - Teeny Titans 2 (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 18, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
  2. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    The optional tourneys are kinda hard though. But 500 for hawkgirls I think, or 1000? And one of those amounts for penguins tourney. I think I got 2000 for Alfred’s training course tourney but it’s was kinda hard. Keep in mind though I did banes and brainiacs tourneys before I even did penguins for the story mission lol so I didn’t have lvl 20 max skilled figures at the time. But the story based tourneys are short low level so quick to get through, you just get smaller amounts of gold but maybe because you get through them faster it evens out?

3. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Damn game keeps freezing during tourney battles. Which is BS because I get halfway or even to the last guy then BAM freeze.. then I gotta start over :p

4. Scott Kang

Scott Kang Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Game Dev
    Korea.South
    Wow! looks good!

5. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Why is this not available in the UK? Is it a licensing thing, or Apple not releasing yet?

6. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    What are you playing on out of curiosity? This isn't a dig, you just have way more problems than anyone else and that's why I'm wondering if it's an older phone or tablet. I have it running on a 7s plus and the kids play it on a gen 2 mini and we have had a couple bugs but they were the same ones everyone had not individual like yours. Have you contacted grumpyface with them?

7. hbernritter

Jul 15, 2010
    Toledo, OH
    Does anyone know where princess silkie is?

8. hbernritter

Jul 15, 2010
    Toledo, OH
    NVM found her at toyman lol

9. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Lol I’m just the only person saying anything about bugs on here. Trust me I’m not the only one having all these problems and it’s a 8plus I’m on :)

10. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Lucky you if you don’t experience any problems at all. The first game always played perfect for me not a single bug, this game is absolutely riddled with them. Sometimes and very rarely in my favor, like the opposite teams battle bar stops filling completely so I’m free to just sit and attack until I win ;)

11. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #111 Solarclipse, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Yeah I had a freeze near the end of Martian man hunters tourney when I used the dog accessory. I decided to stay away from that accessory because it makes for a lot going on. Who knows if that was the actual issue. Gaming superstition! Lol.

If you get the joker, I’d recommend focusing on dodge and luck and ignoring power. There is an accessory to turn lucky ducks into stuns, and with his chattering teeth...if you can dodge most attacks, or have someone with a speed plus skill, you can have 6 or u of those teeth going if it’s in the first skill slot. They do 1 damage in the first slot, i don’t think it’s related to power...lucky duck does two, and if you use vulnerability skills then that also brings it to two or three if lucky duck.

Update: the teeth in the 2nd skill slot do 3 damage, 5 on a lucky duck, and 4 with vulnerability. With fast cast it’s not too bad. I’m thinking of putting the lucky stun and doing a dodge build on Harley Quinn...her skills really suck. I was hoping that her bomb skill would do less self harm when it got shiny, but no. I’m kind of hoping that the joker thug is a figure you can get, because the trio makes sense. But not ready for the joker thug fight yet.

12. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Yeah any of those DOT skills are based on power but they can’t get to like 10 or 15 each hit without some help lol. But I usually stop at 3 or 4 dot thingies (fish, bombs, poison arrows, teeth) and have watched it do 5 per hit in the first spot and lucky duck for 7 or 8. I love doing that. And to get like 5 per hit in the first spot I think they need like 19 or 20 in power. Which is pointless if you max out lucky duck, but having a little in power can go along way since you can’t actually increase lucky duck damage like you could in say summoners war by using an increased crit damage rune. But I loooooooove my bat robin, max his dodge and equip that martial arts only chip that gives him a power boost everytime he dodges ;)

13. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    For Harley, if you want to take advantage of her bomb, having a maxed out dodge is a must. Cause she can dodge her own damage. But I’m sure you knew that ;) speaking of dodge. Hot potatoe handicap in tourneys. You can avoid those with flight. So stay up if it looks like it’s gonna blow up on you and it’ll miss and move to the enemy. Flight is also a good way to just keep your bar full and let the hot potato kill all the enemies. ;) of course aoe attacks, cleanse attacks, and waffle are true kryptonite for flight.

Solarclipse likes this.
  14. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Oh the joker thug was easy I even only used joker and Harley I think it would have let me use a third as long as I brought them but I’m not sure. Harley and joker were both lvl 20 Harley was max skilled but joker was not.

15. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Btw I’m looking for a third for the gotta go fast bonus. So far I’m using kid flash and mas y menos, I know there’s the flash and that chick eh starflash? But they’re both Super types and I’m hoping to find third different type, since kid is super and mas is cute type. Any martial arts or dark arts or even beast or eh what’s the other one? Machine? Mechanic? Lol

16. Koshur

Koshur Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Male
    Anyone know the fastest way to get coins?

17. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I would say the Martian Manhunter tournament, except its so long and I have had crashes in it twice...weird ones, too, like this (By the way, uploading pics works so much better with the new forums!):
    2018-07-29 11.13.21.png
    Bane's Tournament is shorter but only has a $1000 prize. That's not too bad though. There's also a couple fights in the jail that give good coin: the joker...I'm not sure which others for sure. Otherwise, I find that fighting the teen titans in jump city (and cyborg in Metropolis) give $300-350, and everyone in the hall of justice also gives good cash.
    (note: that after you beat the titans with their quest, you can fight them with any figurines)

A few other ways to make money:

•coins in the area map are always in the same place, there seem to be two variations for day and night for the cities, whereas the hall of justice and prison are always the same (and also...time seems to stop in them? Check out the day/night viewer...doesn't move.) That also includes the coinsplosions and hidden figurines.
    •Mr. Chibi has a $10 coinsplosion skill, and when you get it shiny it also stuns. Set that as your first skill, and you can spam it. Especially if you have the flash, who's shiny disco dance is EVEN FASTER bar fill. By the time I got to MM in his tournament, I already had made about 2K. The coin attack also tends to release additional flying $5 coins and tofu pretty often—not sure how much luck is a factor there though. You can get Mr. Chibi by beating the first TT, or buying him at...the toy shop south of Toyman. I forget the name.

One other note on the Flash—he and Kidflash get +4 power boosts together, which is pretty huge. I'm betting it's +6 for 3 flashes. Makes me wonder if supergirl, superman, and bizarro have any bonuses, etc.

Koshur likes this.
  18. Koshur

Koshur Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Male
    Thanks!!!

19. Fate1121

Fate1121 Member

Jan 26, 2009
    -Playing in Gotham city my game froze during the dr. Light fight for the lightbulb as I won and now my story progression is stuck and not showing any story missions. I’ve made a couple in app purchases and I don’t want to re download and restart :( Not sure what to do.

Attached Files:

20. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I also replay hawkgirl, and penguin tourneys. For a quick 500 plus whatever you get from each fight and the free figure which I use as skill ups. I’d recommend just running through all the tourneys, Batman’s training regime (or I guess it’s alfreds training for Batman) and the tourney in the movie district. Kid flashes disco skill also has a goes faster skill up. I pair up kid flash with mas y menos for the go faster bonus. I was also wondering if Jessica Cruz, John Stewart and green cyborg have a bonus together? Bane, Poison Ivy, Penguin, have batvillains bonus.