Universal Teen Titans GO Figure! - Teeny Titans 2 (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 18, 2018.

1. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Where is Batman?

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I've.gotten both Aquaman.and flash from the gold mystery boxes for $3000.

I'm wondering if there.is a.store.in the secret part do the tower in justice league. Have to beat Martian.manhunters competition first! I'm levelling up hood and chibi right now. Really liking Supergirl too, flight works.well.with her charging attack.

Save up some money. Visit each town and it your radar on.looking for an upcoming ! For.a.flash sale. I am not sure if there is one going every day and night cycle, but it.might be...also, the hidden coins and figs are.always in the.same.spot. Go to that movie theatre in Gotham at night and there is always a mystery fig.

Regarding flash sales: It.seems like they say 25% off.but if you get there.quickly you get 50% off! You might get lucky and get to grab a spendy fig, but you can also buy a bunch of cheapies for the joker. That's what I did in the first one.

3. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Any update on an UK release for this.....feel,like we are being left way behind

4. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Developers are also hoping that users around the world will enjoy this game.
    I hope it will soon be a global launch in the true sense. :)

https://twitter.com/Grumpyface/status/1021912747301253120

*Grumpyface Studios said :
    Truly don't mean to ignore anyone, we just currently don't have anything we're able to say about this one way or another,sadly. We'd love for it to happen and if/when we're able to announce anything on it, we def will. Thx for the interest to you and all others who've written in!

Pagan Fox likes this.
  5. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Rn the daily mission says buy 2 lady dogs and deliver them to the Easter bunny. Wth is a lady fig? I kinda thought they meant lady Legasus so I bought 2. Nope wasn’t it. Lol. Anyone know which figs I need to buy for this?

6. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I always look for flash sales but after you’ve taken advantage of them each time they become less and less frequent to the point where rn jump city has only 1 over and over at sticky joes and it’s a free fig and bugged. You go to him but you don’t get anything, so every night it’s the same sale because I can’t actually get it. The only missions I have left in the game are the daily , to beat the joker guy with Harley and joker and Martian man hunters tourney, oh ans the small tourney against slade.

7. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    I did exactly this AFTER I bought 2 female figs and I even went back to the easter bunny both times even though you normally just deliver to mission from store. Anyone got an answer? Bugged?

8. Bladejay

Bladejay Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Wondering this myself! Bought about every female fig I could and definitely bought Lady Legasus first!

9. PhoenixWing

PhoenixWing Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Anyone know if I can reset the stats that I chose when the figures level up? Or do I have to start a new one?

10. hbernritter

Jul 15, 2010
    Toledo, OH
    As far as I know a new fig is needed

11. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Sounds like the daily mission is as bugged as sticky joes free figure sale in jump city ;) in metropolis his flash sale for 25% off is as described. The figures are indeed 25% off not 50 like the other stores. I remember this because the gold mystery box he sells was 2250 ;) anyways with the daily mission not working that puts a damper on my streak. I love this game but it’s riddled with bugs it needs Clark and not Kent if you catch my drift.

12. hbernritter

Jul 15, 2010
    Toledo, OH
  13. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Yeh I found another flash sale thats bugged. Penguin shop discount, waited for the sale to pop up, ran there (with plenty of time to spare) went in and nothing. So I left and the sale popped up again immediately so I went back in and still nothing. ;) But no worries I have reported them to the proper emails :p

14. Bladejay

Bladejay Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Anyone know where to find Mas y Menos (vs., not the fig) for today's daily? Been looking everywhere.

15. PhoenixWing

Jan 29, 2014
    They’re in the Jump city daytime (I can’t remember exactly where but they’re easy to find).

16. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I think during the day around the park area . Not in it but outside of it next to a building

17. PhoenixWing

Jan 29, 2014
    Oh ok thanks !

18. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    After you beat one of the tournaments, you get into a room with a special shop. Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman are there with a few others. They are 15k! I bought two of the gold riddler packs in that store $3000 each) and ended up with two jokers.

The hood is pretty amazing when you gold star his healing attack. It decreases the power of the enemy, so go all in on power and hit points for him. His 3x charge attack ends up being kind of useless unfortunately.

Also, mr. chibi’s Colin attack is great to use as the first attack. You can pretty well stunlock (upgrade the ability) enemies and get coins too!

Any other tips for coin harvesting? You get 2k at the end of the Martian man hunter tourney.

sugimulm likes this.
  19. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Thank you Solarclipse!

20. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Teen Titans GO Figure! - Teeny Titans 2 : Easter Egg Tournament Gameplay (by AppUnwrapper)