Universal Teen Titans GO Figure! - Teeny Titans 2 (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Just level up a character to level 10 and then rearranging their skills becomes an option.

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Once your figure reaches level 10 you can rearrange your skill set up. It costs 250 gold. Frankly, that's probably the best new feature of the game imo. You can totally change the design of each figure. Keep in mind that you can't swap the skills, only rearrange them. And moving the skill position changes the strength - so fast skills will always be weaker than the skills all the way at the end of the line.

Hope that helps!

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

great!
    thanks a lot guys!

4. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
    The backstory on the song is fun, links below. The original episode became such a cult hit that they even did a special miniseries largely set in that Radical world entitled, and I kid you not, "The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though it Was the Day"

More than you ever want to know about it. Enjoy! :

Boardumb, raravan and L.Lawliet like this.
  5. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Thanks for that. I never really watched the cartoons so a lot of the jokes and references I don’t get but some of it I know have to be references but are still funny. I’m just more a DC fan mainly Batman, which is why teeny titans was appealing to buy. Pokemon-Esque figure battler set in DC universe, can’t really ask for anything better. When I was little I watched mostly like tmnt, he-man, she-ra, toxic avenger, shoot even beetle juice and ghost busters cartoons. Very little transformers, street sharks, but then as the 90s rolled in I spent more time playing video games then I did in the 80s since I was pretty much too young really I didn’t start playing until 88 but it didn’t become a hardcore thing until the 90s. I also turned to Nickelodeon more oh and power rangers. But I loved rugrats, Doug, salute your shorts, hey dude, Clarissa explains it all, rockos modern life, angry beavers, cat dog, are you afraid of the dark. You get the picture lol.

6. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Once invaded zim came on that was it. I abandoned everything except that and well video games.

7. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
    This should make you happy then, announced at San Diego Comicon this week...

8. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Nice I haven’t seen that trailer. I heard about the IZ movie they were doing a while back, but I was afraid they were going to fluff it up because parents nowadays are overly strict at what kids watch on tv which is why IZ originally stopped on nickelodeon and was shown late nights on CN the same reasons why ren and stimpy also left Nickelodeon and some others. Parents didn’t like how graphic they were and when Nickelodeon wanted them to fluff it up, in stead of saying Ok they said no, see ya!

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    That was a great read! I 've actually never watched Teen Titans so I don't know anything about this. However when I heard this music on the first stage when I started up the game tutorial I absolutely loved it. Totally feels like 'epic last battle 80s music'.'

I found a Fall Out Boy cover that was really popular on Youtube

10. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Lol I love fallout boy so that cover is amazing. I am for sure going to turn that in to a ringtone ;)

11. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Btw the currently daily mission is to beat 3 Alfred’s. I can’t find Alfred in any city, anyone know exactly where he shows up? I assumed it was Gotham but meh I don’t see him.

12. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Does anyone know where I can find the Mod Chips: "Beastly Chip" and "Super Stunner"?

13. peon2000

peon2000 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The Alfreds are inside of Wayne manor which is at the top right of Gotham’s map

14. HumbleSloth

HumbleSloth Active Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Anyone know where to buy Aqualad? I'm struggling to find one!

15. Dreamsfolly

Dreamsfolly Member

Jun 6, 2013
    The first place I was able to find Aqualad was on the island north of the beach in Jump city. You have to go to the top of the beach every day and tap where it's glittering in the water to create a starfish that you can then step on. You need to do this 7 times after which you can get to the island which has a store on it. A level 5 Aqualad costs 540 coins. You can also get Aquaman here for 8000 coins as well as a couple other figures and also Aquamans Trident but I can't remember what it cost.

HumbleSloth likes this.
  16. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Yeah. Thanks for answering, I did figure it out. My problem was in stead of advancing the story I was running around doing all sub missions and leveling figures. I hadn’t even beat the penguin tourney yet, when I asked where they were. So when I decided “eff it” it all fell into place lol.

17. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Man, did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the second round of talon agents? I couldn’t believe how OP they were. They were all around lvl 15 with like 90-100 hp hitting for 20+ damage just on weaker attacks and their dang battle bar always seemed to be full lol. Except for aoe and “nuh uh” skills I did my best to just cheat by using Jessica Cruz skilled up and keeping her in flight ;) lol

18. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    redribbon likes this.
  19. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I swear gold is harder to raise in the second one then the first. It took forever but I finally got my Joker and Harley Quinn figures. So, does anyone have their own strategy on the cheapest way to fully skill up Joker? Now there is always the option to save 10k gold and keep buying jokers and using those, or you can go to that first store you visit in J City and buy up any and all lvl 1-3 1 Star figures for 150-165 gold each and use those. Any other options? Perhaps someone out there has done the math and knows which way is cheapest in the end. As far as I can tell if you use the same figure then it takes 2 for the first level, 3 for the second, and well I’m guessing 4 for the third. So, 100k using only jokers and you include the initial 10k for buying one. Beyond that I could t tell you the cost of the other way I mentioned or how many cheapy figures it takes per skill tier. Also am I needing to beat the game to get my hands on the Justice League figures? (The actual Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman figs) I’ve aready seen where to get Aquaman, oh and I haven’t noticed is there a Flash figure?

20. KillerSpecialK

KillerSpecialK Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Midwest
    What am I missing with the light for the Bat Signal? I cannot find it.

Edit: Woooowwwww, I’m dumb. Had to visit Dr. Light...