Universal Teen Titans GO Figure! - Teeny Titans 2 (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 18, 2018.

1. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    But that requires turning off TT2 and I'm not ready to do that yet lol. Does anyone remember the trick to getting a full bar at the beginning of battle. For the life of me I can't remember it or it doesn't work in 2

2. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Hurry uk release!!

3. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Hmmm, that means I'd have to free up space to reinstall TT1 again, and then beat it, since the original app didn't save progress. That's unfortunate.

On the other hand, it'll push me to start fresh and build a whole new team, so maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Thanks for verifying this, Jared!

4. titivivi

titivivi Active Member

Nov 20, 2015
    So when will it be released on french store ??

5. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    To get the figures they say if you have the game installed and the figure for beating it you don’t have to exit tt2 to get them. Just minimize and pull up the other game. The figures you get are basically the same last 2 you get in tt1 before the update where they added the jla and the extra figures. If you can figure that out great but I won’t ruin the surprise/not so good surprise :p but I’ve completely agreed with the ta review. Honestly it feels like tt1 with more content . It feels like what tta1 should have been. I’m enjoying it but doing my darndest to stay away from old figures from the first except it’s hard to stay away from blue beetle, he’s so cool. ;)

6. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
  7. toshiX

toshiX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Thanks guys for the clarifications. Looking at the review, I will try to beat the first game and then decide if I am still up for the sequel

8. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I wouldn’t. If you played the first game and liked it but didn’t finish it, I recommend just moving on to the second game . They’re so similar that unless you just can’t get enough of the battle system, by the time you start the second one it’ll feel too familiar and you’ll probably shelve it for a while. The second one actually requires ALOT more xp and gold farming. I had an average team of around lvl 11 and the first tournament was super hard I barely won.

9. Bladejay

Bladejay Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    So I've tried this several times now and am not getting the two figures from the first game into the second. Any one else having problems, or is there some other trick to it?

10. Bladejay

Bladejay Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    OK, found the answer on reddit. You have to go into the Tower in the first game, then click on the Teeny Titans 2 logo in the bottom left. That will pull up the option to unlock the figures in the second game.

11. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Thanks for that! I just imported Mr. Chibi and the Hooded Hood. Chibi has pretty awesome stats, and if I remember right his 3rd skill nets you extra cash. Which is grrrrreat.

I'm at what I believe is the last tournament, but don't think I've seen where to buy Superman, Wonderwoman, or Batman. I purchased one $3000 golden mystery package and it contained aquaman (normally $8000 at the secret shell store). So it seems like a good idea to buy a few of those first, at least until you end up getting a repeat. Would save tens of thousands of dollars.

Supergirl has a nice combo, flight and her charge attack—you won't have to worry about her being interrupted!

12. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Any chance this will get cloud saves?

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Do you have to have beaten the previous game? You don't get anything if you just owned the last game? I had to delete it to clear space and the cloud save on iCloud was not actually a save game file unfortunately, so I got nothing..

14. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #54 Son of Anarchy, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    You receive one character just for owning the first game and another for having beaten it. An update just dropped for both games, I couldn’t get any extra characters but as soon as I updated both games, the process for unlocking started straight away.

L.Lawliet likes this.
  15. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Got it! Thank you! The figure was one I totally wanted too.

16. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I prefer Jessica Cruz over supergirl. Anyways the best part of the entire game are the radical figs and the battle background and music that goes with them (sometimes) does anyone know if that 80s sounding song is real or if they made it up? I’ve always loved the 80s. I grew up then but I was super young and even though I know a good portion of music from that era I can’t say I recall the song.

17. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Here, Some Q&A.
    (https://twitter.com/Grumpyface/)

Q. Is it possible to unlock justice league members without purchases?
    A. Yep! Everything you can get from IAP you can get from normal gameplay, though some of the rare figs are, just that: rare. Hope that helps

Q. EU?
    A. Notice to European players: unfortunately we do not have an ETA on #TeenTitansGoFigure EU launch. CN/Turner's EMEA division is working on ensuring compliance with GDPR regulations & handling the game's release in these regions. When we know more we'll be sure to announce.

Q. How can you find limited edition repaints in Teen Titans Go Figure?
    A. Rewarded from some missions, unlocked randomly from the “Surprise Repaint” button in the repaint shop, & also in Riddler Eggs

Q. iCloud was working when I deleted TTG and I just tried to reinstall to get my TT2 bonus but my save data’s gone.
    A. First of all, I'm very sorry to hear this. We do know that not too long ago a new version of iOS broke iCloud saving in the 1st game -- tho there was a fix put in place to resolve it recently.

Q. is there any reward in Teen Titans Go Figure! for completing Teeny Titans to 100%
    A. There's two rewards from linking TT1 to TT2: one for owning the game, and one for completing the special mission that's available directly after the last tournament. Nothing for 100% specifically. There's a special button in the first game's Titan's Tower menu :) You'll need to have the second game installed on your device for it to work

18. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Thanks Nyanpass!

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    This game definitely has some good improvements. One thing I really like is the skill swap (I'm pretty sure this is new - but I haven't played the previous one in a loooong time).

Rearranging a character's skills allows for crazy customization and variety. I've been dominating solo with Hooded Hood after rearranging his skills. I set life steal to be his quick attack, mid attack is multihit combo, then his last attack is a 3 skill charge up for huge damage (I never use this since it takes too long).

Basically I spam heal if the enemy is attacking me constantly or I'm low on health. Then if I'm good on health I use his multihit. Keep going back and forth. I just have trouble dealing with massive damage attacks since the quick skill means it heals way less.

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  20. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

hey Lawliet, how do you manage to rearrange and customize skills?